Oompa
post Apr 25 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #21

AZN
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

who thinks that they should keep streaming levels in the games? By streaming, I mean no stupid loading tunnels where you go super slow in, but a real nice streaming level. like gta basically. i think they should have a good streaming level for the story mode, and for classic mode, they could get tons of the levels from the older games. I don't think they should have the same exact goals that there were in the older games, maybe they could do a THPS4 set up for the goals in classic mode. I'd like lots of THUG levels and THPS4 levels. A good deep story would be nice to...

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Apr 25 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #22

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

i love the gta streaming style. im still going with my lvls of choice and more. i also am stick to my different storys for different sponcers. that way we wont get tired of beating the same thing over and over agian.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
$park$
post Apr 25 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #23

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

QUOTE(Oompa @ Apr 25 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]276[/snapback]
who thinks that they should keep streaming levels in the games? By streaming, I mean no stupid loading tunnels where you go super slow in, but a real nice streaming level. like gta basically. i think they should have a good streaming level for the story mode, and for classic mode, they could get tons of the levels from the older games. I don't think they should have the same exact goals that there were in the older games, maybe they could do a THPS4 set up for the goals in classic mode. I'd like lots of THUG levels and THPS4 levels. A good deep story would be nice to...

Thats the best idea evr. That is the perfect way to flow lvls into lvls. If they are going to wait to release the game on PS3, than i doubt they do that. They'd prolly think that THAW is the best way but, Oompa's got a point here

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post Apr 26 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #24

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(Oompa @ Apr 25 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]276[/snapback]

Going too fast in gta lets you fall out the bottom of the level. lol. Or it would have a loading screen keep popping up and slow you down. or in vice city it did have an actual loading screen.

"Welcome to vice city"

But yeah...

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
KEVON
post Apr 27 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #25

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30

speaking of gta games...

i no its not about lvls or charecteres r anything, i just didnt want to make a new topic. in the next game, on the opposite side of a wall (u have to glitch to get to it) there will be a sign that says"you wernt saposeto get back here you know."... and in a few games later, wen its a classic lvl, the sign will still be there, but it will say "Hello again!"... it will be cool if u knew what its a darkside from.... and on top of a building, there will be a sign that says "theres no glitches up here, go away!" or suntin like that...

------Signature-------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post Apr 27 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

That seems funny... to request a darkside..

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit

+Quote Post
$park$
post Apr 28 2006, 06:24 AM
Post #27

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

QUOTE(KEVON @ Apr 27 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]385[/snapback]
speaking of gta games...

i no its not about lvls or charecteres r anything, i just didnt want to make a new topic. in the next game, on the opposite side of a wall (u have to glitch to get to it) there will be a sign that says"you wernt saposeto get back here you know."... and in a few games later, wen its a classic lvl, the sign will still be there, but it will say "Hello again!"... it will be cool if u knew what its a darkside from.... and on top of a building, there will be a sign that says "theres no glitches up here, go away!" or suntin like that...

That would be awesome lol

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
KEVON
post Apr 28 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #28

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30

from gta3:

IPB Image

from liberty city stories:

IPB Image?

and from san andreas:

IPB Image

my point is that rockstar adds these lil things that make their games intresting and funny, neversoft should do some things like this...

------Signature-------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post Apr 28 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Yeah. gta3 pwnd. And had awesome glitches.

Which Reminds me, Any one have gta3 for pc?

I wannna find someone I know on multitheftauto. lol.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2024 - 11:54 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum