> New Song Thread
wut wut
post May 22 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #81

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

+29381 Respect
/applaud ukjmn
/give_props ukjmn

Grand Master Flash - The Message

------Signature-------
ammm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 22 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #82

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

*Even at the risk of looking like an asshole I just want to get something (whatever it is) clear*

I never said CNN was involved with the government. I mearly said that it is fact that they (peta) kills animals, and showed separate data that is not an interview with the peta Founder/Owner/whatever.

I also have eaten raw fish. It's called sushi. It sucked.

I also never said that raising in captivity/warehouses only to be drugged/whatever they do is OK.

I suppose you don't drive a car. Because our bodies were not supposed to go 90 MPH down a highway. Nor should you fly a plane, because normal bodily functions do not permit flying. I for one don't give two shits if we are using faster transportation. I also suppose you want the troops to fight with fists. We are not supposed to shoot projectiles at 794379234879 feet per second.

Do you wear hair dye? That was tested on animals. Plus we are not supposed to have hair other than our real color.

You see, our bodies were not "supposed" to do most stuff we do now-a-days, but they do.

Sorry for my asshole-ness, but dammit PETA isn't proving to me why eating animals is so bad. They are proving to be bigger assholes than I am.

OK I'm done. GG uk.

Edguy- Rocket Ride

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 23 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #83

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

the thing is why are we better then the animals? why would canibalism be frowned upon when humans are animals too? the animals dont have the voice to defend themselves. and about the hair dye and animal tested products i do my best to convienantly avoid products that have been tested on animals. animal testing is archaic and out of date and most importantly inaccurate.

do these animals not feel pain just as you and i do?

Decide - Crucifixation

This post has been edited by ukjmn: Mar 8 2007, 02:21 PM

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 24 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #84

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

uk, the answer is given intelligence--i'm sure there are animals, if they were smart enough would strike back, somehow. But, they're not smart enough to things the way a human would do--using mechanical power. A person isn't going to run around with an axe and chop at a chicken. they're going to lead them into their containment area, and they're thrown into they're last minutes of life. Simple.

Migra - Santana

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 24 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #85

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

I.B.S. - Cam'Ron

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 24 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #86

wonderer
Group Icon

QUOTE(Harold @ May 24 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]1266[/snapback]

uk, the answer is given intelligence--i'm sure there are animals, if they were smart enough would strike back, somehow. But, they're not smart enough to things the way a human would do--using mechanical power. A person isn't going to run around with an axe and chop at a chicken. they're going to lead them into their containment area, and they're thrown into they're last minutes of life. Simple.

Migra - Santana

obviously you have NO idea of how these killings work. plus intelligence is relative. should i kill a mentally retarded child? is being less intelligent then us make it that they have no intelligence let alone mean they feel no pain just as we would? does that give us the right to force them to have shortened, miserable, drugged, and unnatural lives just for our sheer sick and twisted pleasure? they still have the right to live just as we do.

misanthropic

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 25 2006, 12:08 AM
Post #87

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

Ok I'll stop eating animals when I see like a chicken turn to me n say "Dont eat me" other then that the bbq is stayin lit. Also animals eat other animals to survive as well. I dont see a crocodile chowin on some soya because it feels regret for eating another animal. If you dont eat animals good for you thats the way you are if I eat a cow fresh off the thrasher thats good eatin.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
cHuM
post May 25 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #88

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47

I personally cannot live without meat. I'm carniverous.

Also..

Last Call - Outkast

------Signature-------
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 26 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #89

wonderer
Group Icon

QUOTE(Requiem @ May 25 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]1272[/snapback]

Ok I'll stop eating animals when I see like a chicken turn to me n say "Dont eat me" other then that the bbq is stayin lit. Also animals eat other animals to survive as well. I dont see a crocodile chowin on some soya because it feels regret for eating another animal. If you dont eat animals good for you thats the way you are if I eat a cow fresh off the thrasher thats good eatin.

sigh think about it for more then half a second. if you were an innocent child who didnt know how to talk and were about to be scalded alive would you say "dont kill me/ eat me"?? no you would cry and cry. thats the natural way of showing pain and fear. EXACTLY what frightened chickens do. also i can not stress this point enough. we are not built or naturally made to eat meat. we couldnt catch and eat a turkey with our two bare hands for the life of us. the way we eat meat is NOT equal to how mother nature has molded other animals. its part of a balanced circle. when we go out and create these HUGE torture factory farms we are taking a massive leap outside of the natural circle of life. not only that it is horrible for our enviroment, AND increases world hunger! all becuz we were too afraid to think outside of the mc 'ds box and try something healthy and tasty? the moment i see u actually HUNT a wild chicken or pig down with your own two feet and chase it and kill it, just as the animals of the wild do, then i wont have a problem. its not just a matter of animal rights and liberation its also a matter of the enviroment, our health and stopping obesity, and helping stop this endless cycle of stepping out of the circle of life. beyond that how in any way shape or form is animal testing okay?? especially when proven to be highly archaic, out of date, and most importantly innaccurate. since when do you see this crocodile you are talking about, for his own pleasure and having nothing to do with his own survival torture and pointlessly test on another animal? does that make us intelligent that we can make ourselves feel superior to other animals who mearly have the disposition of being different then us live horrible and completely unfree lives? we never give them a chance to choose what they want to do or to live naturally we just mindlessly and heartlessly force them into our submission without INTELLIGENT thought or reason.

on top of it all and most importantly YOU dont eat meat to survive. in fact proven fact that you are more often then not shortening your life by doing so. so not only are you killing other animals for sick, twisted, and pointless pleasure but you are also destroying your own mammallian body. you are all animals. we all are. stop acting like you have the right to destroy our world and endulge to the point that others have to suffer. no animal besides sick and preverse humans have this eating problem that we have created through hand and hand alliance with our twisted murders. dont ever say that eating an animal is natural or ok when all it has is HUGE negative effects on virtually everything in this world.

hatebreed - i will be heard

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 26 2006, 10:44 AM
Post #90

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

Well I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables.

TheNewTragic - They Don't Make Hallmark Cards For Moments Like This

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 26 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #91

wonderer
Group Icon

the food chain, despite popular belief, is a circle. has no start or end. no top or bottom. and besides you did nothing to the tune of *mimiking* clawing you way to the "top of the food chain" all you did was never take the time to think about what your doing to animals the world and yourself. thats stupidity not having anything to do with being strong enough to "claw" yourself to the top. when in fact it only shows your weakness. not your strength.

Underoath - To whom it make concern

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 26 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #92

Group Icon

QUOTE(ukjmn @ May 26 2006, 06:32 AM) [snapback]1283[/snapback]

sigh think about it for more then half a second. if you were an innocent child who didnt know how to talk and were about to be scalded alive would you say "dont kill me/ eat me"?? no you would cry and cry. thats the natural way of showing pain and fear. EXACTLY what frightened chickens do. also i can not stress this point enough. we are not built or naturally made to eat meat. we couldnt catch and eat a turkey with our two bare hands for the life of us. the way we eat meat is NOT equal to how mother nature has molded other animals. its part of a balanced circle. when we go out and create these HUGE torture factory farms we are taking a massive leap outside of the natural circle of life. not only that it is horrible for our enviroment, AND increases world hunger! all becuz we were too afraid to think outside of the mc 'ds box and try something healthy and tasty? the moment i see u actually HUNT a wild chicken or pig down with your own two feet and chase it and kill it, just as the animals of the wild do, then i wont have a problem. its not just a matter of animal rights and liberation its also a matter of the enviroment, our health and stopping obesity, and helping stop this endless cycle of stepping out of the circle of life. beyond that how in any way shape or form is animal testing okay?? especially when proven to be highly archaic, out of date, and most importantly innaccurate. since when do you see this crocodile you are talking about, for his own pleasure and having nothing to do with his own survival torture and pointlessly test on another animal? does that make us intelligent that we can make ourselves feel superior to other animals who mearly have the disposition of being different then us live horrible and completely unfree lives? we never give them a chance to choose what they want to do or to live naturally we just mindlessly and heartlessly force them into our submission without INTELLIGENT thought or reason.

on top of it all and most importantly YOU dont eat meat to survive. in fact proven fact that you are more often then not shortening your life by doing so. so not only are you killing other animals for sick, twisted, and pointless pleasure but you are also destroying your own mammallian body. you are all animals. we all are. stop acting like you have the right to destroy our world and endulge to the point that others have to suffer. no animal besides sick and preverse humans have this eating problem that we have created through hand and hand alliance with our twisted murders. dont ever say that eating an animal is natural or ok when all it has is HUGE negative effects on virtually everything in this world.

hatebreed - i will be heard

First, we gotta get rid of air pollution. Then world conflict. Then corruption. Then let's think about animals.

Edguy-Trinidad

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 26 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #93

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

Man its like watching the Lion King all over again. Its the circle of life. What would you rather have 100 billion humans hunting n killing all the animals in the world for food to the point of extinction ("the right way") or humans containing a "small" portion of animals n doing whatever to them so other humans can eat ("the evil way"). If this wasnt done most likely by now people would be eating eachother for meat cause all the animals would be wiped out. Ya it is pathetic for us to do this and we dont need meat to survive but its the fact that we can do this and this is why we do it. Humans have always craved for power and this is a simple way to achive that. I do see where ur coming from n i understand but i cant see the world changing anytime soon.

Buck Cherry - Crazy B*tch

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 27 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #94

wonderer
Group Icon

actually its predicted by non-biased analists that world will HAVE to either go vegetarian or stop its population increase and the conspumption of unprecidented amounts of meat withing the next 300 years.

and i was reffereing to hunting with your two feet and hands not with guns and such. im saying if u can kill like a crocodile then go ahead. but its obvious that we are not.

btw there is no were near 100 billion people on earth

BTBAM - All bodies

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 27 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #95

Group Icon

Animals die faster with new homes being built and their homes being destroyed. It hurts us, too. With the clearing of land. Like 60% of our air comes from the rainforest. Meat grown to eat (now-a-days) doesn't kill of species that fast, if only because of un-natural steroids.

On another note(or is it?) peta is so funny, They say meat eaters are to blame for bird flu, yet it is a flu, so it can be transmitted through, say, human-to-human contact, right?

(lmao at those dudes radiation clothes. Wrong kind of pandemic guys...)

Why is it that an arguement about meat-eating is the only thing that will keep a thread alive?

Machinae Supremacy- Sidstyler (freestyler)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 27 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #96

wonderer
Group Icon

the real eend of the worl is going to pe a direct cause and effect of our intelligence. ironic isnt it? radiation, polution, ect ect

your rite this topic would die in like 30 seconds without it. funny thing is that its a pointless argument as no one opinion is going to be shifted.

As Cities Burn - The Willow

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 27 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #97

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

QUOTE(ukjmn @ May 24 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]1269[/snapback]

obviously you have NO idea of how these killings work. plus intelligence is relative. should i kill a mentally retarded child? is being less intelligent then us make it that they have no intelligence let alone mean they feel no pain just as we would? does that give us the right to force them to have shortened, miserable, drugged, and unnatural lives just for our sheer sick and twisted pleasure? they still have the right to live just as we do.
misanthropic

People don't taste good.

Underoath - Casting Such a Thin Shadow

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post May 27 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #98

wonderer
Group Icon

im sure hanibal lector would have something to say to that wink.gif

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 27 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #99

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

I don't think it matters. If animals were smart enough, they would avoid being hunted.

Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 27 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #100

Group Icon

QUOTE(ukjmn @ May 27 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]1292[/snapback]
the real eend of the worl is going to pe a direct cause and effect of our intelligence. ironic isnt it? radiation, polution, ect ect

your rite this topic would die in like 30 seconds without it. funny thing is that its a pointless argument as no one opinion is going to be shifted.

As Cities Burn - The Willow

Pointless as it is, we agree that we are going to blow ourself's up one way or another. lol.

We have like 10 years before the sun fries our brains like a kfc chicken. Tasty...

I wish I lived 50 years ago, lol.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

87 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 02:51 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum