BGOAT wiz
post Sep 19 2006, 07:18 AM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

I was just reading that EA is planning to release a game in 2007 called Skate that supposedly has around 14 pro skaters and uses both analog sticks. You can find this on IGN but theres no info. You can however GO HERE and read a tad of info on it. I doubt this will out do Tony Hawk but hey stranger things have happened and after all it is the all mighty gready EA.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Jr7891
post Sep 19 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #2

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
From: Decatur, GA Home to a random influx of homosexuals. I miss you Connecticut.
Member No.: 75

I highly doubt that. The game will probally be like SSX or Street Skater. The dumbasses at Joystiq think that this will beat THP8, which they consider to be the same thing as THPS3.

I am sick of EA throwing in halfassed Right analog stick controls in every game. They fucked up NBA Street 3, SSX On Tour, NFL Street 2, and all of their liscensed sports franchises except NBA Live.

The only good things to come out of EA are Third Party games. Timesplitters, Def Jam, all of Valves games (Half Life 2), and the old Need for Speed Games (Up to Hot Persuit 2. FUCK TUNERS, RICERS, NEON, and CITIES!!!)

They need to do somethinnng besides right analog stick control. Maybe good gameplay can work.

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Sep 19 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #3

Playstation GAP member and beta tester
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 26

Tony Hawk Game Historian *

I think I've seen a topic like this before....http://bgoatclan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=380 rolleyes.gif

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 19 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #4

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Damnit didn't even see that. then again I posted this in the THP8 section first and moved it here and I didn't look at the other topics. damn it.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 19 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #5

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

The only reason most EA games suck is because over 60% of the crew are only for Madden. The other people make the other games. Why do you think EA games are only worth $30 for a brand new game compared to Madden which is like $60-70.

Example:

Just got NHL07. Its pretty much the exact same as NHL06 but with a few added celebrations, added a salary cap, nothing new for create-a-team or player (mainly goalie equipment), the took out the skill stick (right analog) and they made it a pass "button". The only improvements they made were computer seems more realistic and one-timers are harder to score (in NHL06 if you one-timed it there was a 90% chance of it going in)

Hopefully they can pull this off and the game doesnt become a huge failure like Skate N Destroy (awesome game but people thought it was to hard compared to THPS games)

If it's not on an EA server online might be pretty good just cause EA servers are garbage

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:17 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum