GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 14 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

So i come home today, to find out my dads dead. He wasnt really my step father leagally but he was there for me my whole life. Today he oded. I just wanna post this as my respects to forever remember my dad. My real dad never gave two shits and a fuck about me and Frderick Burkholder did. Hes my dad, he will always be my dad. I might not be on here for a while i got some shit to do alot of shit. This is pretty much starting my fuckin shitty shitty year off. Fuck 2008. Fuck haters. Im going to the top and im going to make something of myself for my family. I wanna do this for my dad whose always believed in me. Dad i know your watching down on me, i love you. RIP Fredrick Burkholder Jr.

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Biz: Jan 14 2008, 03:50 PM

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Jan 14 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #2

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

drugs are not worth the cost.

sorry bout your dad bro

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Jan 14 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #3

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

sorry, biz =[

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 14 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Thanks Guys. You know whats really fucked up is that his parents like are now talking shit to my mom like are you happy now and bullshit saying me and my bro cant goto the funeral because we were not his kids. He was our fucking father and i'm going to the funeral. I have tried all my life to get there acceptance by going over there fixing there tvs etc. once they were in an accident and i wished em a quick recovery and there saying all this bull. I said if they call man gimme that damn phone i have a few choice words. nothing rude but i wanna ask em why they never accepted us like what the fuck. but yeah guys i want everyone to once in awhile just tell your love ones you love them. you never know when their time is up, or yours. i'm glad that the other day i just hugged my dad and kissed him on the cheek to tell him i love him. its weird because i just seen him yesterday man. i fucking miss him dude and i can tell things are not gonna get better. but i'm going to cope by spending as much time with my sisters, grandparents, mom and shit. i keep thinking like my mom met this dude and went with him a while back and like i'm thinking what if that didn't happen and my mom was with him. it didn't happen and i'm happy i still have her but its a big loss to me and the rest of my family. my moms bf now is a Christian dude, hes a kick ass dude, hes got her off drugs, etc. there is talk that my dad may have oded on purpose because we were his life. last weekend, he wanted me and my bro and sis' to goto dinner with him and i couldn't because i went to my moms. if i knew that he would no longer be here with us. i would've went in a heartbeat man. there is so many things id love to say to him that i want to say at the funeral. i thank him for raising me and putting food on the table. i thank him for everything hes done for me. he was there through all my surgery's and damn all my life. i'm glad he got to see me as i am now and that is successful. i'm going to goto college for web design and construction because construction is something my dad taught me to love and i want to continue further with it. like i said before, hug a loved one man. it dosn't matter how old, they could be gone in a split second, and you could be do. take your life, and if its shit, turn it around. if you have a great life, live it up man. spend as much time as you can with your family. i love you guys and i thank each and everyone of you for being here for me.

Thanks guys, Biz.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Mindful
post Jan 15 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #5

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 77

GD Historian BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Fan

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 15 2008, 04:10 AM) [snapback]28303[/snapback]
Thanks Guys. You know whats really fucked up is that his parents like are now talking shit to my mom like are you happy now and bullshit saying me and my bro cant goto the funeral because we were not his kids. He was our fucking father and i'm going to the funeral. I have tried all my life to get there acceptance by going over there fixing there tvs etc. once they were in an accident and i wished em a quick recovery and there saying all this bull. I said if they call man gimme that damn phone i have a few choice words. nothing rude but i wanna ask em why they never accepted us like what the fuck. but yeah guys i want everyone to once in awhile just tell your love ones you love them. you never know when their time is up, or yours. i'm glad that the other day i just hugged my dad and kissed him on the cheek to tell him i love him. its weird because i just seen him yesterday man. i fucking miss him dude and i can tell things are not gonna get better. but i'm going to cope by spending as much time with my sisters, grandparents, mom and shit. i keep thinking like my mom met this dude and went with him a while back and like i'm thinking what if that didn't happen and my mom was with him. it didn't happen and i'm happy i still have her but its a big loss to me and the rest of my family. my moms bf now is a Christian dude, hes a kick ass dude, hes got her off drugs, etc. there is talk that my dad may have oded on purpose because we were his life. last weekend, he wanted me and my bro and sis' to goto dinner with him and i couldn't because i went to my moms. if i knew that he would no longer be here with us. i would've went in a heartbeat man. there is so many things id love to say to him that i want to say at the funeral. i thank him for raising me and putting food on the table. i thank him for everything hes done for me. he was there through all my surgery's and damn all my life. i'm glad he got to see me as i am now and that is successful. i'm going to goto college for web design and construction because construction is something my dad taught me to love and i want to continue further with it. like i said before, hug a loved one man. it dosn't matter how old, they could be gone in a split second, and you could be do. take your life, and if its shit, turn it around. if you have a great life, live it up man. spend as much time as you can with your family. i love you guys and i thank each and everyone of you for being here for me.

Thanks guys, Biz.

Man that was touching and im sorry for your loss bro

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Ductape
post Jan 16 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #6

The BGOAT Glitch Finder
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Tony Hawk Game Collector

lame...( no sympathy )
We are internet friends.. enuff said.

( sorry im cold hearted when it comes to deaths when my mother died i shrugged . next day i go outisde n hang out with my friends like nothing happened.)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Jan 16 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #7

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ductape @ Jan 16 2008, 05:00 PM) [snapback]28305[/snapback]
lame...( no sympathy )
We are internet friends.. enuff said.

( sorry im cold hearted when it comes to deaths when my mother died i shrugged . next day i go outisde n hang out with my friends like nothing happened.)

it always amazes me on how fucked up people can be at times.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
bleed
post Jan 16 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #8

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

I'm sorry for you buddy, I hope you feel better soon. GO to the funeral, nobody can stop you.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 18 2008, 08:43 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Funerals today. His parents where like "you can goto the church thing but its a family burial or w.e" #1. im going to both.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Jan 19 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #10

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 18 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]28319[/snapback]
Funerals today. His parents where like "you can goto the church thing but its a family burial or w.e" #1. im going to both.

how was it man? did u go?

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 19 2008, 11:37 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Community Contributer

fuck yea i went. it was good. he looked great man. looked exactly like he did sunday the last time i saw him. his parents where being ok. his dad told me i can grab a flower off the coffin before it was lowered. i thanked him shook his hand and wished him the best of luck in the future. we left right before he was going to get lowered. we all left infact. we started off seeing his open coffin and i put some things in his coffin i wanted him to have. pictures, etc. i know hes lookin down on me and im going to do my best to keep him proud and nudge god and be like pft thats my son. smile.gif

EDIT: i forgot to say, i found out it wasnt an od but from all that hardwork and drug abuse it caught up to him and led to a massive heartattack. i feel better knowing it wasnt an od.

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Biz: Jan 19 2008, 11:42 AM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 15 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Community Contributer

I hate bringing back old topics but yesterday was a whole year hes been gone. I feel fine suprisinglu. I got a wonderful fiancée, my gparents are doing good, my siblings are doing good, n my moms doing good. Wat is a drag though is Monday my Uncle gets sent back to Iraq. Hes a killer so he'll be fine. Anywho, Dad im still thinking about you everyday. Kept in memories, always in heart. That goes for all you Goats aswell.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 04:25 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum