> Ideas..., ..
XolrecX
post May 19 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #1

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 48

I was thinking that since THP8 isnt very far away, once the game comes out and everyones starts going online, they mite start looking for a community for the game.. Since TXO disbanded, BGOAT is one of the only good communities anymore.. What I was thinking is when thp8 is out, we could do some advertising to the bgoat forums, but we could also mention this one as well, for anyone willing to pay the price... and if someone is willing to give money to join these forums, chance are they arent dickheads or anything and they will acctually stay... My point is, if the community grows, we need more things to do here. Sure posting sigs n such is fun, but maybe we need something more....

P.S. these are only ideas...
P.S.S. when I say we need something more, I dont know what that could be, I didnt think about it long enough.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 19 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #2

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(XolrecX @ May 19 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1139[/snapback]

I was thinking that since THP8 isnt very far away, once the game comes out and everyones starts going online, they mite start looking for a community for the game.. Since TXO disbanded, BGOAT is one of the only good communities anymore.. What I was thinking is when thp8 is out, we could do some advertising to the bgoat forums, but we could also mention this one as well, for anyone willing to pay the price... and if someone is willing to give money to join these forums, chance are they arent dickheads or anything and they will acctually stay... My point is, if the community grows, we need more things to do here. Sure posting sigs n such is fun, but maybe we need something more....

P.S. these are only ideas...
P.S.S. when I say we need something more, I dont know what that could be, I didnt think about it long enough.

1. They have connection especial InvisibleMan. They pretty much knew some of the people in neversoft cuz if it was just like that I really doubt tXo would be sponsored by neversoft. and I doubt they would sponsor a clan that finds their mistakes in games and make them look like fools smile.gif

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 19 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #3

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(Shadow @ May 19 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1140[/snapback]

1. They have connection especial InvisibleMan. They pretty much knew some of the people in neversoft cuz if it was just like that I really doubt tXo would be sponsored by neversoft. and I doubt they would sponsor a clan that finds their mistakes in games and make them look like fools smile.gif

and what about andy? xD

Wiz said himself he don't want most of the people from txo. And i'd have to agree with him. It wouldn't be the bgoat&friends board that this one (and the pubic ones) are like now. But hey I don't know. lol.

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 19 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #4

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Agreed donut. Agreed.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
XolrecX
post May 20 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #5

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 48

I doubt we could come close to txo, I am saying more people= more fun if they arent dicks....

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
$park$
post May 20 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #6

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

QUOTE(omg_a_doughnut! @ May 19 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]1143[/snapback]

and what about andy? xD

Wiz said himself he don't want most of the people from txo. And i'd have to agree with him. It wouldn't be the bgoat&friends board that this one (and the pubic ones) are like now. But hey I don't know. lol.

Why did wiz register the domain thp8online.com?

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 20 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #7

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE($park$ @ May 20 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]1174[/snapback]

Why did wiz register the domain thp8online.com?

Because he can. There is do dought that the BGOAT site will have more traffic when the new games come out. It's all up to how many people stay, then go from there.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 21 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #8

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

heres why I registered thp8online.com.

1. when people are searching for THP8 they will come across that site nd it will no doubt get more traffic to bgoat.
2. it looks very close to like what a real Tony Hawk game url would be so people may think it's the real site again giving bgoat more traffic.

3. if we didn't someone else would.

4. personally it's easier to type in thp8online.com then tonyhawksproject8.com so again people might think it's the official site.

as for the more then just forums we have quite a bit to do. theres the chat room, the arcade, wiz live which right now isn't very active but when I start playing again it may be, and the forums and all the glitches and darksides.

And that is correct I don't really want a lot of the TxO forum members coming here because honestly most of em are dicks and I don't feel like banning people everyday.

I may how ever open the underground forums to the public but still aprrove all the signups before people can post. to be honest this forum is kinda better then the older one.

Once we get more info on the game then other things may be added to the site but I don't want the focus to drift away from glitching. thats bgoat foretay.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 21 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #9

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 21 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1210[/snapback]
but I don't want the focus to drift away from glitching. thats bgoat foretay.

I agree with that statement 100%. This site means virtually nothing if it were not for glitching. So let's not get so carried away with the site that we forget to play the game. I've seen this happen before and it was not a good outcome...

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 22 2006, 09:38 AM
Post #10

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

That'd be cool if Neversoft bought the domain name from wiz. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 22 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #11

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 21 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1210[/snapback]

I don't want the focus to drift away from glitching. thats bgoat foretay.

What is bgoat if we don't glitch? Another gay tXo clan.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 22 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #12

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

I don't mind trying new things or w/e. or being more of an all around Tony Hawk site but again the focus must stay on glitching. thats what makes BGOAT... BGOAT.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum