post May 17 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #21

The Mexican
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

QUOTE(tEh BiZoRz @ May 17 2006, 07:11 AM) [snapback]1042[/snapback]
then they found the engine to the plane that hit the pentagon, was it confirmed to NOT be a engine from a Boeing 757-200.

Show the confirmation.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post May 17 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #22

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

WTC Jet Engine Confirmed
NOT From Boeing 767
By Jon Carlson
carlson.jon@att.net
4-4-5

Popular Mechanics, while mentioning that an engine from the South Tower airliner landed in the street, neglected to show an engine photo, engine street location, and engine positive identification. Just by identifying undamaged parts from the damaged engine positive identification of the engine was made in the article: However, the engine identified, a CFM56, is the primary engine of the Boeing 737 not the Boeing 767 alleged to have struck the South Tower. [/size] Shortly after the article was posted, a Boeing 767 airliner mechanic emailed that he concurred with the engine identification and that it was not from a Boeing 767. Excerpts from his email: I am an A&P mechanic for a major airline. I overhaul 767's. The engines are NOT from a 767. No 767 in existence uses CFM56's. Not enough power to lift a '67. THOSE ENGINES ON THE STREET IN NEW YORK DID NOT COME OFF A 767. Engine location. Church & Murray Street. IPB Image In the hardest hitting investigative journalism since 911, The Power Hour Radio in their completely revamped video, 911 in Plane Site, the Director's Cut (Order) reported that the FBI roped off the area and photographed the street engine. Has anyone seen the FBI report on identification of that engine? Or their street engine photos? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image Since the engine landed 3 blocks away from Ground Zero the FBI can't say the engine was vaporized. Where is it today? Ditto for the Pentagon JT8D engine that was identified that was NOT from Flight 77. IPB Image Full story at http://www.rense.com/general63/ident.htm KARL SCHWARZ has the big Pentagon picture in hard-hitting analysis l Note the html ending. Visit www.karlschwarz.com for the big 9/11 picture and more. [size="+1"]In the hardest hitting journalism since 9/11, THE POWER HOUR RADIO SHOW has totally revamped and added new analysis to an earlier video. 911 IN PLANE SITE, The Director's Cut. Visit www.policestate21.com to order. A quote from their South Tower airliner video analysis: "...there was some sort of incendiary or explosive that would serve as a match to ignite the enormous amount of fuel (when the plane hit the ST.)" http://www.rense.com/general63/st.htm has the full story.
Sorce = http://www.rense.com/general63/wtcc.htm

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 17 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #23

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

No offense but who cares anymore. If it was staged the USA would crumble. Everyone would riot against the government and everything would fall apart. If the government really planned this just call it The Worlds Greatest Heist Of All Time. We will never ever know the whole story on what happened.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 17 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #24

The Mexican
Group Icon

Okay first of all biz, that's not a major news website, NOR is it a proven source. If that was true, then the company that runs the flights would have confirmed it. Show me that.

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 17 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #25

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Burn..

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 17 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #26

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(Harold @ May 17 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]1063[/snapback]

Okay first of all biz, that's not a major news website, NOR is it a proven source. If that was true, then the company that runs the flights would have confirmed it. Show me that.

and yours is?

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 17 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #27

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

Fow you have to back your shit up too. Show us your evidence that it is true. It doesn't have to be from a major new source for it to be accurate and the pictures show alot of evidence.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 17 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #28

The Mexican
Group Icon

I have showed everything, and I haven't presented anything new after my first post. What I'm trying to say is that you can trust some website on the internet that doesn't get it's fair share of publicity. HUGE new sources don't lie to you about things like this, they'd get in trouble with the law for slandering and false claims.

+Quote Post
cHuM
post May 17 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #29

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47

http://www.fugly.com/videos/5294/911_penta...rity_video.html

Not a reliable source, I know, but look at the fricken thing. That is not an airplane.

------Signature-------
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post May 18 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #30

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

http://911inplanesite.com/media/pentagon.wmv

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...+change&pl=true

thats all i got ill get more than

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 18 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #31

The Mexican
Group Icon

QUOTE(tEh BiZoRz @ May 18 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]1095[/snapback]

1. Okay, first of all no one would have called their family telling them that they were on a hijacked plane, and end up dying FOR NO REASON. I've told you guys this so many times before on here--LOOK AT THE THINGS IN FRONT OF YOU BEFORE YOU GO IN, because your effort might not be worth it if it has a fault.

2. ...BIZ, READ.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 18 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

How about you just believe whatever you want to believe in. Nobodies views are gonna change n everything said so far is just being repeated over n over again.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 18 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #33

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Agreed Req. *Applauds*

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 18 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(Harold @ May 18 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]1098[/snapback]

1. Okay, first of all no one would have called their family telling them that they were on a hijacked plane, and end up dying FOR NO REASON. I've told you guys this so many times before on here--LOOK AT THE THINGS IN FRONT OF YOU BEFORE YOU GO IN, because your effort might not be worth it if it has a fault.

2. ...BIZ, READ.

Your a fucking idiot the day that shit happend I heard that call.... On the news it happend. They guy recalled that they was hijacked with men with plastic knifes. It was a police call. To the news one I dont think so. I really dont think if someone called the news that they would explain everything. And yet your sources cant prove shit. It could be wb11 But all it takes is the government to say stfu or ur dead and they can do so. They can remove ur identity kill the people u told. Kill the family exc exc.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 18 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #35

The Mexican
Group Icon

NO, THEY CALLED THEIR FAMILIES.

DUH? DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE WHOLE THING ON THE NEWS ABOUT PEOPLE NOT WANTING PHONE COMPANIES TO RELEASE THEIR LOVED ONES LAST WORDS [ON BOARD THE PLANE]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191420,00.html

ISN'T THAT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT THEY WERE REAL PLANES? I MEAN, COME ON.

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 18 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(Harold @ May 18 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1111[/snapback]

NO, THEY CALLED THEIR FAMILIES.

DUH? DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE WHOLE THING ON THE NEWS ABOUT PEOPLE NOT WANTING PHONE COMPANIES TO RELEASE THEIR LOVED ONES LAST WORDS [ON BOARD THE PLANE]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191420,00.html

ISN'T THAT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT THEY WERE REAL PLANES? I MEAN, COME ON.

Who the fuck said that they was fake plains. This convo changed when one of the convo with the police station was called on one of the flights on the twin towers. The pentagon one is surely not a fucking plain. Its to small wheres the wins some how they burned in hell. and the nose was more burned then crashed. and their has been eyewitnesses of people on fox five during the day the missle or plain hit it. People say a small craft with no tags on it and flew accross the highway like i said before.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 18 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

How about you 2 go on AIM and argue about it for 24 hours straight. I bet when your done you 2 will still be disagreeing with one another.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 18 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(Requiem @ May 18 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1113[/snapback]

How about you 2 go on AIM and argue about it for 24 hours straight. I bet when your done you 2 will still be disagreeing with one another.

Eh i got bored of this topic. No point to keep goin at it their will always be a disagreer and a agreer

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 18 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #39

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(Shadow @ May 18 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]1117[/snapback]

Eh i got bored of this topic. No point to keep goin at it their will always be a disagreer and a agreer

Yep. It's those damn opinions again. They get people more pissed off more than anything.

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 18 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #40

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

It really doesnt matter anymore. Lets just confirm this: a boeing 747 did not hit the pentagon. Period. No questions asked. If you don't believe me I will give you enough statistics to make your ears bleed to prove to you it is physically impossible for a plane of that size to conform to a hole about 10 to 15 feet in diameter.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:02 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum