Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> U.s. National Anthem, En Español??? wtf?
BGOAT wiz
post May 6 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #41

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

FREE?... whats so free about it. I work my ass off and yet the government gets like 1/3 of what I work for. thats not free is it. if it's so free why can't I go 120mph on the highway. why can't I go into a store and piss on the floor?. why can't I drive my car in the state of MASS w/ out my seatbelt. isn't it my own free right indanger my life if I want to. if it's so free why can't people smoke weed in the confort of there own homes? Why can't I go up to a police iofficer and tell him to go fuck himself? why do people have to be 21 before they can drink yet join the army at 18? if it's so free why can't my kids go to school and sing the pledge of allegiance? if it's so free why can't wal mart workers say merry christmas instead they have to say happy holidays. if it's so damn free than why can't I go and shot some of those illegal immigrants that come across the borders? or on the flip side why can't I help them get across the border? this country is far from being a free country. infact it's becoming the exact opposite. if it was a free country then one person wouldn't be able to dictate the outcome of wether or not the pledge of allegiance is allowe din school. if it's so free then why can't I own my own land. you may think your parents or w/e ever own there own land but guess what they don't. the government owns it. don't believe guess what if the state your living in wanted to puyt a highway where your house is they would offer to buy it from you at it's going rate. if you don'ty want to sell they can take your land from you. it's called eminant domain. if you think this country is free you are blinded. this country is all about commercialization. it's all about making money and big corporate businesses. Free is what this country was maybe 50 years ago. what this country needs is a civil war. the people against the government. it needs to go back to the old days. the oild days before any of us were even thought of being born.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oompa
post May 6 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #42

AZN
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

we can still say the pledge of allegiance up here... =/

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 6 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #43

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 6 2006, 11:39 AM) [snapback]642[/snapback]
FREE?... whats so free about it. I work my ass off and yet the government gets like 1/3 of what I work for. thats not free is it. if it's so free why can't I go 120mph on the highway. why can't I go into a store and piss on the floor?. why can't I drive my car in the state of MASS w/ out my seatbelt. isn't it my own free right indanger my life if I want to. if it's so free why can't people smoke weed in the confort of there own homes? Why can't I go up to a police iofficer and tell him to go fuck himself? why do people have to be 21 before they can drink yet join the army at 18? if it's so free why can't my kids go to school and sing the pledge of allegiance? if it's so free why can't wal mart workers say merry christmas instead they have to say happy holidays. if it's so damn free than why can't I go and shot some of those illegal immigrants that come across the borders? or on the flip side why can't I help them get across the border? this country is far from being a free country. infact it's becoming the exact opposite. if it was a free country then one person wouldn't be able to dictate the outcome of wether or not the pledge of allegiance is allowe din school. if it's so free then why can't I own my own land. you may think your parents or w/e ever own there own land but guess what they don't. the government owns it. don't believe guess what if the state your living in wanted to puyt a highway where your house is they would offer to buy it from you at it's going rate. if you don'ty want to sell they can take your land from you. it's called eminant domain. if you think this country is free you are blinded. this country is all about commercialization. it's all about making money and big corporate businesses. Free is what this country was maybe 50 years ago. what this country needs is a civil war. the people against the government. it needs to go back to the old days. the oild days before any of us were even thought of being born.

Think sombody is calling forums nerds to anarchy...

xD

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 6 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #44

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 6 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]642[/snapback]

Go say that in China. The U.S. is as free as you're going to get on this planet.

+Quote Post
Oompa
post May 6 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #45

AZN
Group Icon

at least in america you can have as many kids as you want, but in some other coutries if you have too many kids they'll kill your kids and stuff...and yet those countries happen to be the most densely populated countires in the world...i think china is one of those ocuntires, not sure though...

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 6 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

QUOTE(Oompa @ May 6 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]666[/snapback]
at least in america you can have as many kids as you want, but in some other coutries if you have too many kids they'll kill your kids and stuff...and yet those countries happen to be the most densely populated countires in the world...i think china is one of those ocuntires, not sure though...

China is >>>>THE<<<< Most populated.dencely populated place in the world.

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 6 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #47

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

and if we keep letting them into our country and other people into our country then guess what. we will be just as overpopulated.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 6 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #48

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Yeah but oompa. They are over populated and thats why they have a limit and other countries dont.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 7 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #49

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

Wait I know. lets send all of the homo's here over to china that way there will be less reproduction and we won't have to worry about trying to change jack and jill to jack and bill.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Oompa
post May 7 2006, 08:29 AM
Post #50

AZN
Group Icon

ha...wiz thats funny...but ya, didn't they have the population rule before they got so populated...? i could be wrong though idk.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 7 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #51

The Mexican
Group Icon

If we want it that way, let's send everyone back. If you're white, go back to Europe. Black, Africa. Islamic, Middle east. Hispanic, no one cares about them! Send them back to Mexico, regardless! Let all the Indians stay! NO. WIZZZZZ.

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 7 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #52

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 7 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]685[/snapback]

Wait I know. lets send all of the homo's here over to china that way there will be less reproduction and we won't have to worry about trying to change jack and jill to jack and bill.

Wiz is their something fucked up with your head. We don't need them people to get oer populated. Give it time and we will have a bread in united states called Mexispiccrackerkoon And then our country will be over populated. But I say Make iraq a better place cause they have so much space. That we can fit united states X2

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 7 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #53

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

word. we need to make iraq peacefull so we have plenty of oil and then do some shit in africa because theres a lot of shit going on there. but... well I dunno.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Duffers
post May 7 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #54

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

I love Canada.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 7 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #55

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Agreed Duff...Agreed.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
etnies419
post May 8 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #56

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 29

Back to the original topic, I think any immigrant should learn English. Back in the late 1800's, early 1900's, we had lots of immirgants coming over. They worked in sweatshops, worked hard for their money, and learned English. Yet today, a lot of the immigrants want us to change our way of life because it's inconvenient for them. Well, isn't it inconvenient for me to go to McDonalds, ask for a cheeseburger with onions, ask 20 times until they say the order right, get the burger and find it's a double cheeseburger with barbeque sauce? Isn't it inconvenient for me to have to learn a second language just so I can understand what people are saying? Now, I am not trying to be racist, but I felt I needed to say this.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 8 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE(etnies419 @ May 8 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]749[/snapback]
Back to the original topic, I think any immigrant should learn English. Back in the late 1800's, early 1900's, we had lots of immirgants coming over. They worked in sweatshops, worked hard for their money, and learned English. Yet today, a lot of the immigrants want us to change our way of life because it's inconvenient for them. Well, isn't it inconvenient for me to go to McDonalds, ask for a cheeseburger with onions, ask 20 times until they say the order right, get the burger and find it's a double cheeseburger with barbeque sauce? Isn't it inconvenient for me to have to learn a second language just so I can understand what people are saying? Now, I am not trying to be racist, but I felt I needed to say this.

Yeah!

>:O
IPB Image

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 9 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #58

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

that shit happened to me and John when we were in connteicut. theres a mcdonalds off the highway we were on and we ordered food and john wanted like a cheeseburger but he wanted the big mac suace on it instead or someshit like that and every friggin person in there was asian or some shit. could braley speak english. anyways all of our orders were fubar. they couldn't comprehend a cheeseburger w/ mac sauce. pisses me off.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Oompa
post May 9 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #59

AZN
Group Icon

asian or some shit

you compare asians w/ shit...? asian hating bastard...>=/.

If we want it that way, let's send everyone back. If you're white, go back to Europe. Black, Africa. Islamic, Middle east. Hispanic, no one cares about them! Send them back to Mexico, regardless! Let all the Indians stay! NO. WIZZZZZ.

last time i checked, it wasn't the whites, or the blacks, or the middle eastern ppl who were redoing our national anthem...

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 9 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #60

The Mexican
Group Icon

QUOTE(Oompa @ May 9 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]774[/snapback]

last time i checked, it wasn't the whites, or the blacks, or the middle eastern ppl who were redoing our national anthem...

and if we keep letting them into our country and other people into our country then guess what. we will be just as overpopulated.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 05:13 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum