Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> U.s. National Anthem, En Espaņol??? wtf?
Harold
post May 2 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #21

The Mexican
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

I think living in poverty for 20-30 years should make up for that wiz. I don't think you've truely lived in poverty, have you? Have you ever been to a truely poor neighborhood, where the roads aren't paved? Where there's nothing but old cars driving everywhere--people dying just because they can't get to a hospital fast enough. A place where people can barely afford gravestones? I don't know... I've been through that. I PERSONALLY don't live in poverty, but lot of my family in Mexico does. And we try to relieve that by sending some money over every once in a while.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 2 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #22

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

I never said I lived in pverty. what I am saying is that instead of worrying about other countries and people in other countries we should fix up our own country and worry about our own people first. thats this countries problem. we worry to much about other countries and not enuff on our own.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 2 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #23

The Mexican
Group Icon

I didn't say you ever lived in poverty, I asked.

I agree on what you're saying wiz, and our country is doing just that--they're "taking care of business", and wiping out the illegals (which live our OWN COUNTRY). And plus, there really aren't "American people", we're all mixed. Freedom + mixed cultures makes the U.S. so great.

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 2 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #24

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

Thats not true, an American technically is someone who is born in the Contiguous(sp?) United States or the two outer-lying states. That or they become citizens. Illegal immigrants can take the time to get a green card and then become an American after living ten years as an "alien" (this might have changed but I am familiar with this being the rule). The illegal immigrants are really wasting our economys money because they are cheating the system and displaying a lack of respect towards the laws. So yes, Americans are very much a distinguishable class of people.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 3 2006, 06:31 AM
Post #25

The Mexican
Group Icon

QUOTE(BOOM! HEADSHOT! @ May 2 2006, 09:54 PM) [snapback]554[/snapback]
Thats not true, an American technically is someone who is born in the Contiguous(sp?) United States or the two outer-lying states. That or they become citizens. Illegal immigrants can take the time to get a green card and then become an American after living ten years as an "alien" (this might have changed but I am familiar with this being the rule). The illegal immigrants are really wasting our economys money because they are cheating the system and displaying a lack of respect towards the laws. So yes, Americans are very much a distinguishable class of people.

Yes, good point. I didn't mean wipe out illegals (sounds kind of weird), I meant to say weed them out.

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 3 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #26

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

I just think it's weird. 2 million people are waiting to get in legaly and now we are giving ALL these people a cut in line? :/ Now, i'm not/ever will be a racist, but damn, they should put some of that energy they use to make below min. wage to actually try to get in legally. And about poverty... The mexican Government should actually try to keep people in mexico/help their damn ecconomy, not just hope that everyone will be gone by 2015. A crime is a crime, and should be punished. No matter how you word it, they are still doing something illegal.

You don't hear about "a day without dopeheads" protest...

yay biggrin.gif

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 3 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #27

wonderer
Group Icon

I think its interesting that the mexicans have it in spanish. Now there are two versions that we don't know the words too!

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post May 3 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #28

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(BOOM! HEADSHOT! @ May 3 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]562[/snapback]
I think its interesting that the mexicans have it in spanish. Now there are two versions that we don't know the words too!

happy44.gif

lol, gj.

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
Shadow
post May 3 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #29

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 2 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]550[/snapback]

I never said I lived in pverty. what I am saying is that instead of worrying about other countries and people in other countries we should fix up our own country and worry about our own people first. thats this countries problem. we worry to much about other countries and not enuff on our own.

Then wtf is our nation then if we dont think of others. Wtf are we goin to iraq for then. Wtf if u was them mexi's that have no family no food no money and want a chance in this fucking world. If your job gets takend is because they work harder and yet for lil money. Everyone deserves One chance to come to america a place where their is hispanics whites and blacks. This country wasnt english before all this shit started it was all American indians till this country stoled and made it english. I don't think they have to be forced to learn english. Well thats your opinion. I say Let them work for their troubles. They earn them jobs if they take it from others. They work 20times more then most americans. They work for a new life. And what fuckign mexican do you know where he has a cadilac. What I see from you wiz right now is a lil racist.

QUOTE(döughnutkingjr @ May 3 2006, 04:58 PM) [snapback]561[/snapback]

I just think it's weird. 2 million people are waiting to get in legaly and now we are giving ALL these people a cut in line? :/ Now, i'm not/ever will be a racist, but damn, they should put some of that energy they use to make below min. wage to actually try to get in legally. And about poverty... The mexican Government should actually try to keep people in mexico/help their damn ecconomy, not just hope that everyone will be gone by 2015. A crime is a crime, and should be punished. No matter how you word it, they are still doing something illegal.
You don't hear about "a day without dopeheads" protest...

yay biggrin.gif

I agree with you but Like ductape says. One day we gonna keep goin around helping to much when Some country will take advantage and their will be worse things happening.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
bleed
post May 3 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #30

wonderer
Group Icon

Look dude your morals are cool but it's an American law. And there's no bypassing the law regardless of your race or sob story. Other people follow the law and mexicans should be no exception. It's the LAW and if they don't like then they don't have to live here.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Ductape
post May 4 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #31

The BGOAT Glitch Finder
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Tony Hawk Game Collector

i laugh because what job do immigrants that that u want..........??????

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 4 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #32

The Mexican
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ductape @ May 4 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]587[/snapback]
i laugh because what job do immigrants that that u want..........??????

Agreed. Immigrants are desperate for money. They'll do anything--even if that means hauling off trash every morning or doing manual labor.

+Quote Post
Oompa
post May 4 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #33

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

that amazing racist movie says it all...and if you dont know what im talking about...youve missed out on a laugh...

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
Camo
post May 4 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #34

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Yea one word. Gay. Why the hell do we have to change everything for not only mexicans, but every other friggen immigrant that comes into this country. I looked on the back of a crayone the other day and it said Orange
Spanish way to say orange
French way to say orange

I was like wtf is this bullshit. If they are gonna live here then they better friggen learn our language im sick of this shit already. If we goto their countries we don get special benifits where everything is in english.

------Signature-------

Ps3.............................................................................
............................ Wii

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post May 5 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #35

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

QUOTE(Camo @ May 4 2006, 11:03 PM) [snapback]607[/snapback]
Yea one word. Gay. Why the hell do we have to change everything for not only mexicans, but every other friggen immigrant that comes into this country. I looked on the back of a crayone the other day and it said Orange
Spanish way to say orange
French way to say orange

I was like wtf is this bullshit. If they are gonna live here then they better friggen learn our language im sick of this shit already. If we goto their countries we don get special benifits where everything is in english.

I agree with you Camo.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 5 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #36

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

exactly what I am saying.... We're complaing about the environment and shit but imagine how many trees we would save if we didn't have to print a damn instruction manual in 5 different languages. lmao. do you see street signs in different languages?. fuck no. if they can learn what street signs mean I am sure they can leanr the rest of the damn language. then again the asians around here can't fucking drive for shit so maybe they can't read. lmao. it's getting so bad that sometimes they have other lnaguages in the instruction manuals before english even. I was like wtf?. Maybe some of you will understand when your actually old enough to understand and see some of the shit that goes on. then again if your all ready an immigrant or something other then a caucasian then your blinded all ready. I always thought this nation was about voting and shit. yet one jewish asshole makes a stink about the national anthem or pledge of allegients in school and now it's not in schools anymore. I say funk that vote on it. that one jewish dick would be the only one on his side. lmao. the sad thing is we as white americans are no longer the majority. we're becoming the minority. the US was all purbread whites now we're all mongrolized. sounds prejudice I know but hey the truth is always harsh.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 5 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #37

The Mexican
Group Icon

I think someone wants a superior race. *cough*

+Quote Post
Oompa
post May 5 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #38

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

then again the asians around here can't fucking drive for shit so maybe they can't read.

...0.o? wtf? ..lol...anyways...

i think someone said earlier that if we have to learn spanish before going to mexico, then the mexicans should learn to speak english before coming up here. wether or not someone else said it i totally agrre with that thought.

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post May 6 2006, 07:10 AM
Post #39

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE(Harold @ May 5 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]619[/snapback]

I think someone wants a superior race. *cough*

I am the superior race. lmao. actually think about though really. if we all breed w/ each other and keep doing it and we all get our languages mixed up as well then eventuallt we will all be grey skinned jibberish speaking morons.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Harold
post May 6 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #40

The Mexican
Group Icon

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ May 6 2006, 07:10 AM) [snapback]633[/snapback]

I am the superior race. lmao. actually think about though really. if we all breed w/ each other and keep doing it and we all get our languages mixed up as well then eventuallt we will all be grey skinned jibberish speaking morons.

I highly doubt you're the superior race in East Asia. And if if what you said would happen, we'd mostly likely be brownish with a universal language, that everyone would understand. People don't understand why the U.S. is so great--it's the diversity and freedom to show it, and you guys discourage it. That's sad.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 01:04 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum