Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3/18/10 New Bgoat Coming Soon., and my birthday.
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 18 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Yo whats up you crazy ass goats? If you havnt heard, bGoat is dead, but what i have heard is no way, no how. Gentleman, im proud to announce to you bGoat has a new leader in town and i go by the name of Biz. You know me, i know all of you, lets not make this weird. Now, there is a new direction that i am taking bGoat.

Let me explain;
bGoat 2002-2010 (Tony Hawk Era) We have dominated the Tony Hawk series. Over 4,000 glitches archived in the THGlitchDatabase.
bGoat 2010-???? (Gaming Community Era) We will now be an open gaming community. We wont be 100% dedicated to glitching, but it will be included. In the new navigation bar there will be a section for "GAMES" there will be a game listing from #-Z. Say you click on "GTA IV" or "SKATE 3", whatever you get it, anyway upon clicking on that game title, a page will open dedicated to the specific game title and will include Mission/Goal listings, Cheats, and Glitches. Overall, its time to game. Lets Do This!

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Mar 19 2010, 02:23 PM
Post #2

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

It's a trap!

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 19 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Community Contributer

So far i have the majority of pages done, but not all of them, especially the games. Here is a link: http://www.bgoatclan.com/bgoatnew/forumsindex/ that is the direct link to the forums index, the main page is not complete or live, so dont try snooping around you will find nothing yet. Anyway the http://www.bgoatclan.com/bgoatnew/forumsindex/ page is completed along with some of the navigation. The pages that are live currently is the Forums Index page, Forums > News page, Forums > Rules page, Games page, G list, GTA SA game (not 100% complete)

Check it out guys, and enjoy. The home page should be live by either the end of the night or by tomorrow afternoon. Also, just another reminder, the bgoat.com domain is gone, bgoatclan.com is now the main active domain to access bgoat. Thank you, Biz.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Mar 19 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #4

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

Having the forums within a frame is quite stupid and annoying.

Also the PC IS A VIDEO GAME PLATFORM AS WELL! WITH YOUR PLAYSTATION BIASED GTA CHEAT CODES.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 19 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Community Contributer

lol calm down. i told you, others will be added. chill. chill. and no, these forums look nice in the iframe especially with the iframe boarder i have around it.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Mar 22 2010, 04:10 PM
Post #6

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Word that shit looks tight! Once you get it up and running go try hopping on Gamebattles.com and try and start advertising yourself there...lots of people who play games go there especially if they want to compete..That's where I am most of the time but when the site is going I will definately advertise

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 23 2010, 01:48 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Thanks homie. Yea pretty much the idea is to have an open community but also a side of glitchers (in which is the actual bgoat clan) This site was built on glitching and it is too bad that the TH games died but glitching other games is always a possibility. Glitching isnt the main focal point as of right now, but it is still a factor featured in the game descriptions on the games page. (ALSO: Just got finished adding the T list of games and got the THP8 page up. More coming soon!)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 23 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #8

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Biz whats your aim/steam/skype/xfire, any way to contact you ?

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 23 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Community Contributer

my aim is BGOATBiz my skype is BGOATBiz (i think) but yeah just contact me on Aim.

EDIT: just incase im not on aim at the time you need to contact me, my email is bizwebdesigngraphics@gmail.com

This post has been edited by GlitchMasterBiz: Mar 23 2010, 09:25 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:16 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum