GlitchMasterBiz
post Feb 6 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Well i got word from Wiz hes done paying for bGoat.com which means when hosting expires, bGoat is officially done. PNB 2010 indeed. I looked up the expiration date on the site & hosting ends on April 5th 2010. If you dont want bGoat to die, I suggest you make things active & glitching caps on, if things keep going the way they are, all your time & effort will cease to exist. Quote Wiz, "Im not going to pay for a website that is not being used/inactive" Well if this is the last news posted i just want to say on behalf of Wiz, Thank you all for helping bGoat even make it this far.... fucking THRide, and on my behalf it was fun while it lasted. Now all of you go get a life.

This post has been edited by GlitchMasterBiz: Feb 6 2010, 05:23 PM

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Feb 6 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #2

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Feb 6 2010, 06:20 PM) *
Well i got word from Wiz hes done paying for bGoat.com which means when hosting expires, bGoat is officially done. PNB 2010 indeed. I looked up the expiration date on the site & hosting ends on April 5th 2010. If you dont want bGoat to die, I suggest you make things active & glitching caps on, if things keep going the way they are, all your time & effort will cease to exist. Quote Wiz, "Im not going to pay for a website that is not being used/inactive" Well if this is the last news posted i just want to say on behalf of Wiz, Thank you all for helping bGoat even make it this far.... fucking THRide, and on my behalf it was fun while it lasted. Now all of you go get a life.

I hate to see it go

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Feb 6 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #3

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

Its crazy how long I've been part of this community. Way back during thps4. I remember the proboards, I remember when Wiz posed as a girl, and I remember when having a BGOAT come into your online game was something. I remember the release on thug2 and all the glitches that came out of there (and mods, hacks and such). I got a network adapter for my ps2 just for tony hawk. It was really my first online gaming experience. Just going back and playing the older Tony Hawk games and hearing the music reminds me of so many memories. Its so sad because I remember when thps4 was cutting the plug on New Years and i stayed up till midnight playing with fake chatmonitors but Neversoft kept it up till like the 11th. I remember when gamespy shut down thug2 servers. Then we they went back up everyone moved on. It saddened me because I remember how great it was. Honestly every time i hear Faith No More I think of thug2 and the ps2 community it once was. Now being older I wish I could go back and relive those times. I got so attached to the series and to see the community die within a few months (thug2) is such a shame. When news got out that servers were back up and such it was way too late and people moved onto their xbox 360's and their skate.

I went through like 4-5 [ps2 USB keyboards I was online so much with THPS. I remember when Neversoft was awesome and the games were awesome. Then to see Neversoft get out and just make Guitar Hero games I knew it was officially dead. I knew tony hawk games couldn't be the same with a different developer.

So much has happened to the BGOAT community. It has been a great 8 years or so and I hope to stay in touch with people here who are still active. It sounds pretty lame but I am actually holding up some tears at the moment. (STFU BIZ) Just thinking about the whole BGOAT community and the TH ps2 community as well. I remember I wanted to be in BGOAT so bad but then I lost interest because glitching wasn't fun because it was the same stuff (thug ->thug2-->thaw).

It has been a great run and I wish the best to you all.

-SSG

This post has been edited by HubCAp_: Feb 6 2010, 11:02 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Feb 7 2010, 04:54 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Yea. Why stfu Biz? lol i never said I wasn't saddened by this news. bGoat is what made Biz. bGoat improved my photoshop skills. bGoat improved my glitching abilities and over all bGoat made me a second family. It started wen i googled th glitching for thug. I was the newb, biggest one too. I got an online adapter just for the sake of th games. I kept up with th games for the sake of bGoat. Its about time we faced it, the forums are dead, but people, glitching is not... if we just focused on glitching like we did back in the day we can save this. It only takes a handfull of people to save sum great & imo if we get the branch goin, a new sleek design, bGoat WILL stay alive. Its not that hard to calculate. active = worth paying inactivate = waste. Just get your asses in gear. Hub if u wanna try grab ur CC & meet me on MW2 i got tons to cap. We could hit another +200 some glitches + darksides for MW2 i got my new laptop so editing & posting will be slieght of hand.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Feb 7 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #5

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

I would but Pinnacle was too lazy to code Windows 7 drivers.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Feb 7 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Thats where you fail. Windows 7 = YUCKyFUCKy. Anyway, my mw2 disc is a little bit munched by my ps3 haha i never taken my mw2 disc out of my ps3 and its been fine i see the disc everytime i play (took ps3 top and disc drive cover off) and nothing has been affecting it and it looks as if ps3 has ate my mw2 lol it takes a while to read so we shall see if it will even work now lol.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Feb 15 2010, 08:42 AM
Post #7

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

D'awwwwww sad.gif

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Feb 17 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #8

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

welll start posting your info guys unless you wanna lose contact with each other for good.

myspaces and facebooks and stuff.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Feb 19 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Community Contributer

AIM= BGOATBiz
GMail= bizwebdesigngraphics
Myspace= myspace.com/pdgentry
Facebook= Chris Gentry (dunno the url, just search me lazy ass)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Feb 25 2010, 07:42 AM
Post #10

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

bgoat.com will be gone shortly. the domain name is up in April but the hosting is up now.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Feb 26 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Sadfaced. When does the bgoatclan domain and host run out?

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Mar 3 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #12

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

well wiz i had a fun time glitching with you these past couple of years. have a good one bro.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Graves
post Mar 3 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #13

Rage master <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 53

Damn dude, My inactivity left me out on a lot obviously, This is a sad time.

=BGOAT= was always one of my favorite and most respected Clans I've ever been in, Friendly members, fun online gaming experiences, and a bunch of the stuff we found we aren't suppose to.

Well goat's R.I.P.

Still love and respect the best glitching goat in TH history.

*Takes off hat and lets a tear drop*

-Tommy

Contact info - Live: TommYRockett or skr1l
MYspace: myspace.com/skr1l
I'm on facebook too but can't remember
and TommyxRockett@gmail.com

Keep in touch guys!

This post has been edited by Graves (Skril): Mar 3 2010, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 4 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Community Contributer

im going to be bringing bgoat back shortly.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Graves
post Mar 4 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #15

Rage master <3
Group Icon

Let me know, got my elevators down, nothing more fun than getting ontop of skidrow and popping people in that staircase. ;]

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 4 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Community Contributer

lol, yes you are correct man, it is a blast popin bitches while high up lol. i was on derail in a SD match and i got in the elevator and started popin bitches from the sky lol people where bitching, words where said, people where pwned. but yeah, im working on something for bgoatclan.com right now. bgoat.com hosting is up. bgoatclan however isnt. Wiz gave me full ftp admin access to work on something new. now, if the bgoatclan hosting ends, nick and i have plans to ask wiz about hosting bgoatclan.com on nicks hosting. also, my ps3 took a shit. wont play any games, not even downloaded (including PSHome) which is balls, but right now im waiting for my boy to bring his ps3 by pop my harddrive in and see if that works, if it works, i got me a working ps3 again, if not, it may take time for I to get back in the game, but that doesnt mean any of you stop. Im going to be working on gettin a new ps3 (if this other ps3 dosnt work) and a new capture card. Im lookin to get the new HD Cap Cards, but eh, we will see money may be tight.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Graves
post Mar 5 2010, 10:46 AM
Post #17

Rage master <3
Group Icon

Well if noones on 360 I'll have that covered... I've lost the amazement of mw untill a map pack comes..

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 7 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #18

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Biz do you plan on paying for hosting?
If so go through servage, amazing deal.
And buy the domain when it expires wink.gif

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
post Mar 8 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #19

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 500

i cant say it doesn't sadden me to see this clan go the way of the dodo.i know i haven't been the most active of members as far as posting goes, but i do stop by once a week to see whats goin on.gonna miss that. sad.gif the tony years are over and it is fitting that BGOAT closes it. twas an honour and a privilege to know/play with you all. take care boys.

=BGOAT=Z3bR@,thps4 OG smile.gif

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 11 2010, 02:27 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Community Contributer

well wutwut read my post, as i said earlier, bgoatclan.com can be hosted on by nicks host. also, yeah graves, ive been on 360 alot now that my ps3 took the final shit (not my 360, my brothers) ive been playing alot of halo 3 with my mlg team. and yeah i do agree with you bro, mw2 (even though i havnt played it in over 2 months) is gettin boring until the new map pack comes out, but shit, even then i most likely will be all over halo reach.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:05 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum