> Past Ob's/on Highway
$park$
post May 2 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #1

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Well, this is something I found last night so I thought share it. You might have already known it but oh well. Alright, go to Downtown. When you start turn right then grind that rail above the kickers. (This is byt he hole where you go to East L.A.) Jump onto the roof with I think has two or three poles laying down on it. Now if you look straight acroos the high way you see a little alley where two buildings are almost touching. (The alley is past the OB on the highway) Get on your board and jump across into the alley. Now if you did it perfectly right and straight than you can turn to your left and go through the building to avoid some OB;s. Now you can go on the grass behind the fence and a few other things. To get on the highway just go on the grass and search the proxy walls untill you fall down onto the highway. Post if you get it!

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Requiem
post May 3 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #2

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

That should already be in the database. It was added a while back

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
$park$
post May 3 2006, 06:20 AM
Post #3

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

I must've missed it i guess

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:23 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum