post Dec 6 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #1

See you in the future
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 6

Awarded a MOTW Tony Hawk Game Historian *

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/p-7.html

They look exactly the same, exept for the last one. Roll over a picture to see its ps3 counterpart.

------Signature-------
Edge: 4 Time World Champion

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Dec 6 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #2

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

From: In that place, with the sky and stuff. You know the one I'm talking about.
Member No.: 60

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

Agh... PS3 is bright.

------Signature-------
QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 26 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]20653[/snapback]
Biz did you know, Gamb once taught Jesus how to glitch.

My GH scores All my scores are up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wRtvXlzfN4 ZOMG AEROSMITH PWNT

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Dec 6 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #3

Playstation GAP member and beta tester
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Tony Hawk Game Historian *

lol, comparing multiplatform games is worthless. Most of them are basically ports, and the PS3 has just launched while the 360 has been out for developers to play with.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Dec 6 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #4

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

Exactly... Thats what I keep telling people. The only way we will see the best of the PS3 is a few months from now when all the developers understand how everything works on the PS3.

Everything right now thats on both the 360 and PS3 are ported from the 360 to the PS3. Thats why you guys keep hearing about the PS3 having frame rate issues on games like THP8 and COD3. Because they were made on the 360 then ported to the PS3.

I cant wait for Motorstorm its going to show how good games can really look on the PS3. Its a PS3 exclusive so its not being ported from the 360. But still its not going to be the best that it could be since developers haven't had a year to mess with the PS3.

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Nicholas: Dec 6 2006, 08:42 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Ares
post Dec 6 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #5

2 words.........scene kids :(
Group Icon

Member No.: 56

Community Contributer Tony HAwk Game Collector Sexiest Avy's Award

ps3 graphics look like someone waxed the people...way to shiny.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jr7891
post Dec 7 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #6

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
From: Decatur, GA Home to a random influx of homosexuals. I miss you Connecticut.
Member No.: 75

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Dec 6 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]11076[/snapback]

Exactly... Thats what I keep telling people. The only way we will see the best of the PS3 is a few months from now when all the developers understand how everything works on the PS3.

Everything right now thats on both the 360 and PS3 are ported from the 360 to the PS3. Thats why you guys keep hearing about the PS3 having frame rate issues on games like THP8 and COD3. Because they were made on the 360 then ported to the PS3.

I cant wait for Motorstorm its going to show how good games can really look on the PS3. Its a PS3 exclusive so its not being ported from the 360. But still its not going to be the best that it could be since developers haven't had a year to mess with the PS3.

Just go play it at Best Buy or something. The games looks beautiful, but it runs in slow motion and when you get the camera cose to somethiong, the textures look bad.

Oh, the gameplay sucks. It's like Grran Turismo combined with one of the worst offroad games ever. Steering is far too stiff and the motion controls don't really do much at all.

And before anyone says that this is a system locked in a small case, it is not. They used a stand up display with plenty of room around the ps3. And this was the actual game, not the demo that is on many of the displays you can find anywhere.

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Dec 7 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #7

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

Motorstorm hasn't been released any where. The first place that gets it is Japan. All the Motorstorm games you see at stores are Demos. And the demo has been out for atleast a month now.

You cant say its the real game because nobody in the US or Canada or anywhere else has it...

Motorstorm runs in slow motion? Ive been playing the demo and it doesn't feel slow at all. Steering is way to stiff? You can turn on a dime in it. Motion controls don't do much? I take it you mean the SIXAXIS motion on Motorstorm? ... You can barely control the truck when using SIXAXIS if you don't know how to use it right.

Motorstorm has been getting nothing but good reviews from people who have played the demo and who have been able to play the game in Japan before its release.

IPB Image

More Images from Motorstorm

Check out the newest pictures from IGN.com

To say it looks awesome is an understatement: the earlier builds we've played looked impressive but now it's faster, more detailed and closer to the original E3 tech demo than we ever expected. In short it's the most impressive racing game we've seen in a long time and is a definite must-have come the launch of PlayStation 3.

Thats from IGN.com

MotorStorm Final Hands-On: IGN gets its hands dirty with the finished Japanese version of PS3's hottest racer.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
.:Hack:.
post Dec 7 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 127

Tony Hawk Game Collector

That game look awesome, cant wait for my PS3.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Dec 7 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #9

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Dec 7 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]11117[/snapback]

Just go play it at Best Buy or something. The games looks beautiful, but it runs in slow motion and when you get the camera cose to somethiong, the textures look bad.

Oh, the gameplay sucks. It's like Grran Turismo combined with one of the worst offroad games ever. Steering is far too stiff and the motion controls don't really do much at all.

And before anyone says that this is a system locked in a small case, it is not. They used a stand up display with plenty of room around the ps3. And this was the actual game, not the demo that is on many of the displays you can find anywhere.

You do know that the console in the clear case is actually a fake system with nothing inside of it, it's just the shell. The real Ps3 is under the displayed Ps3. Plus, all of the kiosks are locked down so all you can play are the demos. How do I know this? I was the one who put the kiosk together at my work.

Gran Turismos gameplay sucks? Your fucking retarded, Im sorry but you are. No other racing games can even come close to the GT series. For example for PS games, they have to sell atleast 450,000 (worldwide) then 4 months after that it becomes a Greatest Hits. GT4 got to the Greatest Hits catagory in less then 1 week after it was realeased. Over 450,000 people must like suck ass gameplay then. GT is the most advanced racing game. It is a racing simulation game not an arcade race game. Your not gonna finish off the game is 3 hours like most racing games. Shit it took me almost 3 years to finish off GT3.

Im done I cant even comment on what you say anymore. About 99% of the crap u say is complete BS from a 360 fanboy's point of view who never does any actual research on the subject but you just say random shit you probably hear from other 360 fanboys, who are bitching cause they know this round they are gonna lose in the console wars again, even Nintendo has more going for it then 360... ouch.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Dec 7 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #10

Playstation GAP member and beta tester
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Tony Hawk Game Historian *

If you think Motorstorm sucks, you need psychiatric care, seriously.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Dec 8 2006, 08:16 AM
Post #11

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

the kiosks are like that yes. BUT. if you go play it at like wal-mart or target and perhaps best buy they don't use those kiosks. they have them behind locked glass. like a display thing where the games are. and yes it's the actual thing running not a sdhow model w/ the real; one under it. as for the game. the game is great. I have played the demo which is the ONLY version out right now. and it kicks ass. although I do agree alot of the next gen games even on tyhe 360 just look way to shiny. but ya thats gonna be one of the first games I buy when I finally do get a PS3 prolly sometime in 2008. yes 08. lol.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Dec 8 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #12

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

From: In that place, with the sky and stuff. You know the one I'm talking about.
Member No.: 60

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

Bah, Motorstorm, racing, whatever. OK the game does look good and like it will be an amazing racer, but personally racers get boring faster than most games. Anyway, the PS3, by far, has the shiniest graphics on any new console, and it annoys the hell out of me. I wonder how horror games will work when everything is so shiny.

------Signature-------
QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 26 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]20653[/snapback]
Biz did you know, Gamb once taught Jesus how to glitch.

My GH scores All my scores are up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wRtvXlzfN4 ZOMG AEROSMITH PWNT

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 03:21 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum