post Apr 28 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #21

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

I just like this tidbit.

Ok, the ''confession tape" has Osamy signing the the letter and generally uses his right arm to do stuff. that said, on the fbi's site they have him to be left handed... Minor indeed, but still, they don't see 9/11 as something listable as stuff he's done...?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Apr 28 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #22

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

Their there trying to capture Binladen. Where still under threat. So we try to negate this threat before Any of us get hurt from the united states. Yes I know this cause the sergeant I talk to at my school Tells me these storys on his joruny to iraw and how hell it was. One more Year ill be soon a Governments dog aswell.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Apr 29 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #23

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

Okay lets put it this way Req.

What if Osama attacked big well known areas in Canada and places around where you live? Would you still be having these same thoughts? Would you be saying shit like your government attacked its own country? Would you say oh they didnt mean to do it lets not protect outselves from further attacks by going over there and taking out the terrorist?

You ask who benefits from this "joke of a war".... Lets see who was attacked? America. Why did we go to Iraq? To take out all the terrorists. Why are we taking out all of the terrorists? So we dont get attacked again and from us taking out the terrorists guess who benefits? OTHER Countries as well as the US. They could have easly attacked anywhere else AND I BET all my money whoever would have been attacked like we got attacked they would have done the samething like we did! Dont try to make this look like a Joke when it isnt man. Sometimes I wish this didnt happen to the US but to somewhere else to see what shit would be said about the attacks. AND EVERYONE DAMN WELL KNOWS THE US WOULD HELP WHOEVER WAS ATTACKED. I just cant stand people saying shit like the attacks were fake, planned, attacks from the US itself, or the president was dumb for making this war... He didnt make it fucking Osama did when he attacked the US.

Meh im done.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Harold
post Apr 29 2006, 10:20 AM
Post #24

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

THANK YOU NICK. Just this thread is enough to prove why the war is going on and how the Government didn't plan the war. If you want to make a point, then back it up with facts, cold hard facts. "What ifs" aren't going to prove anything.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Apr 29 2006, 11:22 AM
Post #25

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

I never said the US planned this. They got attack yes which is queer but wtf does that have to do with bombing the fuck outta iraq when it was Osama who attacked the USA and he's chillin in Afganistan. Was there ever proof that Sadam was helping Osama pull off these attacks besides what the goverment said? To my knowledge I've never hear Sadam or Osama say they were working together. Thats like if wiz broke into my house and I wanted payback so I went looking for him n couldnt find him so I just decided to go kick in nicks front door because he knows wiz. Ya I would have a different opinion if it was canada that got attacked and not the US but I still wouldnt be all happy about running over there and killing people, bombing them, and taking over THEIR country. How does that make us look any better? They attack us we go on a full scale invasion on their country even though it wasnt the whole country that attacked us it was a group. There was absolutely no need for this war even happening anyone could see that if they just sit back and look. The US are the bullies of the world. Its like back in school if you got in a fight with a kid and won then that kid getting like 20 of his friends to jump you and kick your ass, its a freakin joke.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post Apr 29 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #26

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

*gives req a swirley*

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
Harold
post Apr 29 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #27

The Mexican
Group Icon

Dude, you just restated everything and gave an example. We just proved it wrong, and I wasn't directing that part of the reply at you, either. The war is on terror, it's not on a single person. Once again. THE MEDIA ISN'T THE WAR. We still have people in Afg. fighting/looking.

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Apr 30 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #28

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

ya...i dont like how the media tends to only show/talk about the negative things about the war and the president...

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
Harold
post Apr 30 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #29

The Mexican
Group Icon

Also, they really only direct their attention to Iraq most of the time--leading people to think the war still isn't going on in Afganistan.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 11:23 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum