BGOAT wiz
post Nov 29 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

So I am home for lunch and my wife is watching a program called the View. if you haven't seen it it's a show that talks about current events and these women give there opinions and bla bla bla. it has Whoopi on it. Well they do a giveaway on each show and this time they were giving away dancing w/ the stars video game which honestly I didn't even knew excisted. so Sheeri who is the bigger black women on the show says ya we're giving away dancing with the stars for the nintendo WHY. and they had to correct her. how can you be on a show talking about current events and shit and not know it's pronounced WEE. I dunno I just found it funny that she prounounced it why.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Nov 29 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #2

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 29 2007, 08:40 AM) [snapback]27730[/snapback]
So I am home for lunch and my wife is watching a program called the View. if you haven't seen it it's a show that talks about current events and these women give there opinions and bla bla bla. it has Whoopi on it. Well they do a giveaway on each show and this time they were giving away dancing w/ the stars video game which honestly I didn't even knew excisted. so Sheeri who is the bigger black women on the show says ya we're giving away dancing with the stars for the nintendo WHY. and they had to correct her. how can you be on a show talking about current events and shit and not know it's pronounced WEE. I dunno I just found it funny that she prounounced it why.

Sounds like Wiz is really into the View....

Ya we just got those in. I laughed. Trust me people WILL buy this crap.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 04:29 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum