BGOAT wiz
post Oct 27 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #21

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

in another week it won't matter because Obama will be president anyways. then 4 years from now we can tell if it was a good choice or a bad choice. democrat or republican doesn't matter to me it's all about the individual and there policies and plans. last election I voted for bush and the one before that I voted for opposite of bush I forget wo it was. Kerry? anyways. you like who you like and I like who I like. I respect your beliefs and desicions and you have represented who you like very well. I just think Obama has a better pln and doesn't have is hand in everything. this country needs a new direction and I think Obama will give that. if I am wrong then so are a ton of other people. thats what makes this country great we all have different views. if Obama wins and it turns out he sucks as a president then perhaps Mccain will run again and win. Palin .... I mean where do I start. sorry I don't want a soccer mom from Alaska running this country. I mean shit Alaska isn't even connected to the contiguous United States. who lives there? theres a big differnece from running a place in Alaska then running a country. I just don't like her. also her voice is anoyying. and no thats not why I wouldn't viote for them That would be like me voting for Obama just because he's black or something. Again my opinions are my opinions and yours are yours. I respect them and thats that

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Harold
post Oct 27 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #22

The Mexican
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 27 2008, 06:47 PM) *
in another week it won't matter because Obama will be president anyways. then 4 years from now we can tell if it was a good choice or a bad choice. democrat or republican doesn't matter to me it's all about the individual and there policies and plans. last election I voted for bush and the one before that I voted for opposite of bush I forget wo it was. Kerry? anyways. you like who you like and I like who I like. I respect your beliefs and desicions and you have represented who you like very well. I just think Obama has a better pln and doesn't have is hand in everything. this country needs a new direction and I think Obama will give that. if I am wrong then so are a ton of other people. thats what makes this country great we all have different views. if Obama wins and it turns out he sucks as a president then perhaps Mccain will run again and win. Palin .... I mean where do I start. sorry I don't want a soccer mom from Alaska running this country. I mean shit Alaska isn't even connected to the contiguous United States. who lives there? theres a big differnece from running a place in Alaska then running a country. I just don't like her. also her voice is anoyying. and no thats not why I wouldn't viote for them That would be like me voting for Obama just because he's black or something. Again my opinions are my opinions and yours are yours. I respect them and thats that

Thanks. I respect your opinion too. I'm just glad we're not digging on each other. I hate it when discussions end up with some irrelevant personal attack.

I just had one more question. You want Obama for his "less experience" so to say, so why wouldn't Palin be a good choice? She fairly inexperienced when it comes to comparing her to Biden and McCain and is a governor instead of a senator like Obama. I don't see how those two views are in agreement with each other. It seems kind of like a double standard almost. Wouldn't Palin also bring some new, fresh, and conservative ideals to Washington?

This post has been edited by リオン: Oct 27 2008, 07:03 PM

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Oct 27 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #23

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

you do have a god point. How ever it also goes back to the speeches and the way she presents herself. Again Obama is a great speaker and is very well rounded politically. Palin not so much. but w/ that said I think Palin is also getting the short end of the stick. I think she does deserve more respect and she needs to be taken more seriously. I just don't feel from what I have seen that she knows enough to run a country. Also she isn't running for president. it's kinda weird it's like ok Mccain has the experience and Palin doesn't kinda makes it even and then Obama doesn't have the eperience but Biden does. also equals out. I dunno theres just other underlying things that I don't like about Palin. and no it's not because she's a women because when Hilary was runing I was actually hoping she would make it. Wow imagine if hilary made it and had Palin as the vice. that would be crazy. Also you have to remember that I can hold an argument w/ out getting personal. I am not 12 years old. Also I consider you a cool person. I am not going to down you because of what you believe and your opinions and such. unless of course someone else does it to me first. kinda like the punces lol. Also I think I broke one of the forum rules because I believe it does say no religous or political talk. lmao. Anyways it's a close election so here's to Mccain and here's to Obama. also I don't like Biden either. not sure why. it's a personality thing.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Nov 4 2008, 06:31 PM
Post #24

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

Voting time almost over for est...

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Nov 4 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #25

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

I wasn't going to vote but I decided to. I am more um into this election then any in the passed. and I feel passionate about this election for some reason. I really want Obama to be president. I voted democrat all the way down.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 4 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #26

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

wiz fuck you. that is all lol.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Nov 5 2008, 08:36 AM
Post #27

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

voted for obama as well. what I was most happy for tho was question 2 passing in mass yee yee. DECRIMINALIZATION OF MARIJUANA FTW!!

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Nov 5 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #28

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

Only if it's under an ounce though am I correct?

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 5 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Community Contributer

damn if it has to be under an ounce, that means ill only have to slowly smoke my pounds.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Nov 5 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #30

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Nov 5 2008, 05:56 AM) *
damn if it has to be under an ounce, that means ill only have to slowly smoke my pounds.

I am smelling a farm..
Yumm Bullshitt

smile.gif

Just playin biz <3

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 5 2008, 04:58 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Community Contributer

ill sell you an 8th for 35-40$

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Nov 5 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #32

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

Heh.

I keep my ear in politics also...though doing so makes me wish I didn't =P

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Nov 7 2008, 08:08 AM
Post #33

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

I pee eighths

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Nov 7 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #34

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Nov 5 2008, 01:58 PM) *
ill sell you an 8th for 35-40$

LOL.
I can get an eigth for $20

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Nov 10 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #35

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

i can get a quarter for 30 but its dukes..

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Nov 11 2008, 02:51 AM
Post #36

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE (Jkidd «±» @ Nov 10 2008, 05:02 AM) *
i can get a quarter for 30 but its dukes..

I get ounces for free

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 11 2008, 08:18 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Community Contributer

yay for turning a topic about the election into a topic about some herb. lol, we are the real winners, fuck obama. 1337 w33d 5m0k1n9 71m3!11

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Nov 11 2008, 08:55 AM
Post #38

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE (Requiem @ Nov 11 2008, 03:51 AM) *
I get ounces for free

I was going to say that but you beat me to it. That is if I need weed. but since I don't do drugs I don't have to worry about it.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 11 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Community Contributer

nah weed for me was like a every weekend thing but im gunna cool again. been clean for like 4 days now but im gettin there. all i need in my life is my girl, my tea, and my cigs. good to go checkmark.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Nov 11 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #40

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

smoke weed instead of cigs. you'll die slower, and req give me some you canadian whore

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:23 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum