BGOAT wiz
post Oct 16 2006, 06:26 AM
Post #21

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

I have test drive unlimited. it's ok I guess but I expected more coming from test drive.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Embro
post Oct 16 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #22

See you in the future
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 6

Awarded a MOTW Tony Hawk Game Historian *

FUCK THE PS3! FUCKING BLUE RAY CAN EAT SHIT! 360 RULES!!!! WII60 BABIE! [/endfanboy]

I was never and will never be a fanboy but you people are fucking pathetic. "Xbox sucks" ya well youve never fucking touched one because you cant make the money with your pour little lives. You should be ashamed. Ive been holding that in for the longest time..

------Signature-------
Edge: 4 Time World Champion

+Quote Post
Ductape
post Oct 16 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #23

The BGOAT Glitch Finder
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Tony Hawk Game Collector

the whole wii60 thing is fucking stupid. nerdy boys! yes!... wii by itself rules 360 will make it suck. so gtfo my system

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Oct 16 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #24

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

Well now I do own an xbox. and as an xbox owner I can now officially say it in fact it does suck and that PS3 will kick it's ass on the long haul. and if people can afford a PS3 then how can they not afford an xbox? I do agree that the Wii will come out on top I mean how can it not. it's going to have more consoles on releasse then the 360 and PS3 will have combined. and it's fun new controller thing is pretty sweet. again I am still most excited about the Wii over any of the systems. I am all ready bored w/ my 360 and I have only had it for like 4 days. lmao. now I know why I never bothered to own one.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Jr7891
post Oct 16 2006, 03:00 PM
Post #25

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
From: Decatur, GA Home to a random influx of homosexuals. I miss you Connecticut.
Member No.: 75

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 16 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]6420[/snapback]

Well now I do own an xbox. and as an xbox owner I can now officially say it in fact it does suck and that PS3 will kick it's ass on the long haul. and if people can afford a PS3 then how can they not afford an xbox? I do agree that the Wii will come out on top I mean how can it not. it's going to have more consoles on releasse then the 360 and PS3 will have combined. and it's fun new controller thing is pretty sweet. again I am still most excited about the Wii over any of the systems. I am all ready bored w/ my 360 and I have only had it for like 4 days. lmao. now I know why I never bothered to own one.

What games do you have? And have you at least made a silver account for Xbox Live? You can download demos with that, and at least stop playing Test Drive Unlimited and demo discs.

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Oct 16 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #26

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

I do have gold it came w/ the 360. I have test drive which is ok I guess now that I am into it a bit I downloaded NFS carbon demo which is badass. I am for sure gonna get that game. but prolly for the 360. Again I am not to impressed w/ the 360. Most games I would play will be on both consoles anyways so the 360 is pretty much useless to me except fgor to play THP8 online. thats the one and only reason I got it.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
.:Hack:.
post Oct 16 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 127

Tony Hawk Game Collector

ive never owned an xbox, and im not going to, but playing on it dosent seem much different than ps2, like loading times. the graphics are better but the ps3 will beat xbox 360 grafics by far anyway.

also the games on xbox360 are much bigger and will keep you gettin bored with games if they dont have online, so im looking forward to ps3 games being like that

I hope farcry predator instincts will be on ps3

<3 ps3 <3

+Quote Post
Embro
post Oct 16 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #28

See you in the future
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Awarded a MOTW Tony Hawk Game Historian *

Wiz, I recommend Saint's Row. Its king of like GTA exept its online. You should check it out. And I gotta admit, you guys are acting like PS3 will come out way better than the 360 like...hmm..

PS3- *******************************************
360- *

If it DOES come out on top it would be like

PS3- *******************************************
360-*******************************************

Its not THAT MUCH better guys. I liked the ps2. I wanted a ps3. I hated the 360. I got a 360.

I still remember someone said on these forums: Getting a 360 is like taking a cookie but if you wait, you can have a better cookie.

So I said that's a pretty good example. Than I thought, if you wait too long you could die of starvation. Like saying you cant wait for ps3 its to far away. I am happy with my 360. It has a nice community. Nice games. Nice interface. Bad things about the 360 are controller battery length, lag, underground players (aka cheezers), ranking system, and feedback. I admit to these bad things. The PS3 can not be that much better though. Sigh...i hope you get my point,

------Signature-------
Edge: 4 Time World Champion

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Oct 16 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #29

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

From: In that place, with the sky and stuff. You know the one I'm talking about.
Member No.: 60

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

QUOTE(Embro @ Oct 16 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]6449[/snapback]

Wiz, I recommend Saint's Row. Its king of like GTA exept its online. You should check it out.

*cough*deadrising*cough*

------Signature-------
QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 26 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]20653[/snapback]
Biz did you know, Gamb once taught Jesus how to glitch.

My GH scores All my scores are up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wRtvXlzfN4 ZOMG AEROSMITH PWNT

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Oct 16 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #30

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

You guys forget I don't play violent games such as GTA,Saints row, etc. etc. I like racing games like test drive,need for speed,Gran Turismo, Midnight club. I also like extreme sports games like Tony Hawk, Dave Mirra BMX, etc. etc. I also like fun games such as hot shots golf, monster rancher, and Guitar Hero. and other games such as ATV offraod fury, Micro Machines, etc. etc. I don't usdually play or like shooters. there kinda like fighting games which I used to love but I have come to realize for the most part there button mashers and they don't take any skill to play. and most of those game I mentioned are on all consoles or PS2. I also liek a lot of the nintendo games. Theres just nothing about the 360 yet that I have found that would make it a must own console. and who knows maybe the PS3 may bring the same disappointment. but that is yet to be seen.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
post Oct 16 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #31

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Glitch Poster BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian

Wiz i am gonna send you a Friend invite on Xbox live.

+Quote Post
Ductape
post Oct 16 2006, 11:11 PM
Post #32

The BGOAT Glitch Finder
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Tony Hawk Game Collector

yo iunno what u talkin about but street fighter alpha took skills. i use to play it without button mashing n shit and still kick ass.. omg i miss it now.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Oct 17 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #33

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

From: In that place, with the sky and stuff. You know the one I'm talking about.

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 16 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]6469[/snapback]

You guys forget I don't play violent games such as GTA,Saints row, etc. etc. I like racing games like test drive,need for speed,Gran Turismo, Midnight club. I also like extreme sports games like Tony Hawk, Dave Mirra BMX, etc. etc. I also like fun games such as hot shots golf, monster rancher, and Guitar Hero. and other games such as ATV offraod fury, Micro Machines, etc. etc. I don't usdually play or like shooters. there kinda like fighting games which I used to love but I have come to realize for the most part there button mashers and they don't take any skill to play. and most of those game I mentioned are on all consoles or PS2. I also liek a lot of the nintendo games. Theres just nothing about the 360 yet that I have found that would make it a must own console. and who knows maybe the PS3 may bring the same disappointment. but that is yet to be seen.

The new Mortal Kombat (Ps2 and xbox (PS2 smile.gif)) isn' button masher. And the only voience is extreme blood/ gore. By that I mean the kreate a fatality thing where you decide on tons of dif buttons form just knocking you on your knees pulling out a sword and the decapitation to ripping out your heart, then your ribs, then your brain, kneeing you in the face, punching you in the gut, kicking you in the nuts then turning you around and pulling out your spinal cord with your head.

Plus you can turn blood off lol.

Oh and Dead Rising is violent but its story is great...Here I typed this quick review on another site....

QUOTE("Gamb")

The bosses - There all great and pretty hard.

Actually this game is a lot harder than you think.

The storyline is fuckmazing

Plus when you beat 72 hour mode with an A ending you get overtime mode and when you beat that you get infinte mode.

72 Hour Mode - The basic part of the story, zombies, cult member, side bosses probably thte longest part.

Overtime Mode - Something happens differently when you get A ending on 72 hour mode and you get trapped in the mall longer - but this time...

Infinite Mode - Basically its run around kill as many zombies as you feel fit. The catch, it becomes like you actually had to survive - you HAVE to eat as your life slowly drains...away...

The Rewards - Getting certain achievements leads you to nice rewards. One such reward - since this is Capcom - is kill all 53,954 zombies and you get the real Mega Buster (meaning, Megaman's gun but it actually shoots plasma ball things). So you then start over and have the Mega Buster to shoot zombies and so on with.

Weapons - The weapons are good, although maybe not everything you'd want there is still a great variety. To name a few...

-Excavator- Long ass drill, goes into a zombie's stomach and you lift the twirling zombie up and walk around with the zombie hitting zombies with it.

-Swords- Slice and dice foo.

-Guns- Although not really the biggest amounts of variety its got all you'd really need. It has...Shotguns, Sub Machine Guns, Sniper, Handguns, a 50 Cal Gun and Machine Guns. The shotgun is great for clearing enemies, the sub is great fun, with the sniper, zombies heads go POP! handguns are your basic guns, 50 Cal you can get off of the back of the cons car and it pwns all things, the machine guns are...overtime mode only...and they DESTROY everything.

Also the food is great. By this I mean...the blender. With the blender you create "power" shakes. Basically its like getting superpowers. Shakes you can make...
Black - BAD! gives you stomachaches.
Blue - Spitfire, AKA you basically spit bullets
White - Quickster, makes you The Flash, well not literally...
Red - Untouchable, zombies can't touch you - keep in mind bosses can
Pink - All zombies follow you (its different because I mean ALL in the area you are in not just what would normally follow you.
Orange or maybe Yellow (idk lol) - Makes queen bees attracted to you.

Queen Bees - Zombies are basically SUPER allergic to bees I guess. Anyway what I mean is that when you break a jar containg a queen bee it flies around and makes zombie heads go POP! It only affects average sized zombie groups, like 1-30 though, but its awesome.

Plus theirs the clothes - Lots of clothes to try to make your owns little costume.

Tuxes,Girl clothes, Megaman clothes (some have to be unlocked),more unlockable clothes, Kid clothes, hats, jewelry, shoes....
Personally, I wear a convict suit, boots(con suit and the boots I wera are unlockables) and a megaman helmet.

The Graphics- They aren't as impressive as they could be look-wise but you have to hand it to Capcom. Anywhere from like 1 - 1000 zombies on screen are managed at once. And thats with the game slowing down/ lagging about 0.001 % and thats really only when theres about 1000 zombies

Plus theres leveling up and getting better stats, and crazy hand to hand combat moves!

So yeah, I'd actually reccomend getting it. Even though it doesn't seem you'll be doing much besides zombie killing...thats a lie. Because the story really is a lot better than you'd expect.

For more info on what you will be seeing check out this guide...its got a lot of info:

http://www.cheathappens.com/features/dead_...g/dr_basics.asp

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Oct 17 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #34

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

we're getting a bit off topic but umm. it is fighting still right. Mortal Combat that is? if it's fighting and your fighting w/ ugly ass things and theres death involved and shit then guess what. it's violent.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Oct 17 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #35

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 17 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]6543[/snapback]

we're getting a bit off topic but umm. it is fighting still right. Mortal Combat that is? if it's fighting and your fighting w/ ugly ass things and theres death involved and shit then guess what. it's violent.

True. Its Mortal Kombat, of course its violent. What I said was you can turn the blood off, although thatd kind of ruin it. Its waesome though every Mortal Kombat character there is (cept Khameleon, not to be confused with Chameleon wo is in the game lol) 62 characters, Kreate a Fighter....

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jr7891
post Oct 18 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #36

stranger
Group Icon

From: Decatur, GA Home to a random influx of homosexuals. I miss you Connecticut.

Wiz, I reccomend Amped 3, Project Gotham 3, Moto GP 2007, Forza Mororsport, and Full Auto.

You can get every one of these games for under 20 now, ad they seem like games you would enjoy.

Go download the demos for these on the Marketplace (When it is back up) and at least try Street Fighter 2.

Oh, Mortal Kombat is a button masher despite what anyone says. The only attacks you need to know are the two popup combos ([],[],/_\ or X,X) how to do a proper air combo ([], O relaunch, [] [] X O then while on ground sweep.)

The only thing that tries to prevent MK players from becoming button bashers is the stiff fighting system. And once someone finds out a fluid combo which is normally tapping any face button three times in a row, the game becomes who can attack first. I don't even want to go into the shitty breaker system or Moloch.

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Oct 19 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #37

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Oct 18 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]6712[/snapback]

Oh, Mortal Kombat is a button masher despite what anyone says. The only attacks you need to know are the two popup combos ([],[],/_\ or X,X) how to do a proper air combo ([], O relaunch, [] [] X O then while on ground sweep.)

The only thing that tries to prevent MK players from becoming button bashers is the stiff fighting system. And once someone finds out a fluid combo which is normally tapping any face button three times in a row, the game becomes who can attack first. I don't even want to go into the shitty breaker system or Moloch.

But people that play like that are gay and no fun to play with.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post Oct 19 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #38

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 17 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]6543[/snapback]

Mortal Combat is the reason we have the ESRB. Yeah, it's awesome. Lol.

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
Jr7891
post Oct 19 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #39

stranger
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gamb @ Oct 19 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]6775[/snapback]

But people that play like that are gay and no fun to play with.

So, I should just let you scrub away and beat my ass? Thats like saying people who do combos in Tony Hawk games are gay because I can only do one trick at a time.

Doing one move or sequence over and over and over is another great way to get called cheap. This goes right to the heart of the matter: why can the scrub not defeat something so obvious and telegraphed as a single move done over and over? Is he such a poor player that he can’t counter that move? And if the move is, for whatever reason, extremely difficult to counter, then wouldn’t I be a fool for not using that move? The first step in becoming a top player is the realization that playing to win means doing whatever most increases your chances of winning. The game knows no rules of “honor” or of “cheapness.” The game only knows winning and losing.

A common call of the scrub is to cry that the kind of play in which ones tries to win at all costs is “boring” or “not fun.” Let’s consider two groups of players: a group of good players and a group of scrubs. The scrubs will play “for fun” and not explore the extremities of the game. They won’t find the most effective tactics and abuse them mercilessly. The good players will. The good players will find incredibly overpowering tactics and patterns. As they play the game more, they’ll be forced to find counters to those tactics. The vast majority of tactics that at first appear unbeatable end up having counters, though they are often quite esoteric and difficult to discover. The counter tactic prevents the first player from doing the tactic, but the first player can then use a counter to the counter. The second player is now afraid to use his counter and he’s again vulnerable to the original overpowering tactic.

http://www.sirlin.net/archive/playing-to-win-part-1/

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
logan
post Oct 19 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #40

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Oct 16 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]6421[/snapback]

What games do you have? And have you at least made a silver account for Xbox Live? You can download demos with that, and at least stop playing Test Drive Unlimited and demo discs.

So downloadable demos are better than disc demos?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:12 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum