BGOAT wiz
post Aug 8 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Besides blowing the hell out of the cartridge and putting it in the console just right to get it to work. what is your favorite NES memory. Mine was using a Game gene (if anyone remembers those) to get infinite lives on Galaga then staying up all night to try to get to the final level just to realize it basically never ends and every 10 levels it repeats itself just changes symbols. what a waste of time.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Aug 8 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #2

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

i remember playing mortal kombat and mario and being like omfg these gfx are amazing. but lookin back on it now, those were some complete pixels but did i mind when i was like 5? no. i now look back and say wow those gfx aint shit compared to what we have now. but the games for nes and snes were still rockin.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Aug 8 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #3

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

Favorite moment was unwrapping it at Christmas when I was 6 (almost 20 years ago ohmy.gif). I miss the days where you'd have to blow into the cartridges, have to play with broken controllers because your older brother had anger management issues when he'd die, spending hours trying to get the Power Glove to work properly, wondering why your dad has to drag the Gun across the TV screen scratching it to shit while playing Duck Hunt and going to the States to buy games we never got in Canada.

I had a Game Genie too. Thing saved my ass a few times. Try beating games like Street Fighter 2010 without it.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:53 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum