> Skate Demo
HubCAp_
post Sep 20 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #1

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

OK so i playedit. Its pretty awkward and im not used to having to flick so much just to do a kickflip and its hard to manual from a flickit. Also that you need to push like every 2 seconds. But ima try to get used to it, but im sticking for thpg as of now.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
logan
post Sep 20 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #2

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

thpg is for pussies

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 21 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #3

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Skate is for people who can't skate in real life and/or suck at video games.

Also the skate demo is a bit better on the ps3 then the 360. it's easier to control and such. atleatst for me it is.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
basic
post Sep 21 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #4

stranger
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 36

skate. blows Tony Hawk games out of the window.. the realistic-ness of this game is sooo insane. Unless you really skate in real life, I don't think you could appreciate it. It is basically a skateboarding simulator.

I bought this game, and then the THPG demo came out. I played the demo of it and wow... I can easily say I will never play another Tony Hawk game as long as the skate. games stay alive.

EA has proven yet again that their sports games are the fuckin best

This post has been edited by basic: Sep 21 2007, 08:27 AM

------Signature-------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
.:Hack:.
post Sep 21 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 127

Tony Hawk Game Collector

QUOTE(basic @ Sep 21 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]26108[/snapback]
skate. blows Tony Hawk games out of the window.. the realistic-ness of this game is sooo insane. Unless you really skate in real life, I don't think you could appreciate it. It is basically a skateboarding simulator.

I bought this game, and then the THPG demo came out. I played the demo of it and wow... I can easily say I will never play another Tony Hawk game as long as the skate. games stay alive.

Agree, exept im still getting thpg, skate is so good though.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 21 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #6

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE(basic @ Sep 21 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]26108[/snapback]

Ya graphically it's goods and the flickit is decent. but it's empty and boring. where as thpg has lots to do a great story line the create a park etc etc. I could go on all day on what THPG has over sktae. the only thing skate has over thpg is graphics and the realness. but thpg will have a sim mode.

well since your not going to get THPG I guess your not going to be in bgoat huh. remember I played the full game of thpg and the demo doesn't do it justice. but w/e. I think skate is lame and boring. yawn. I played the demo like 3 times and was bored to death. were as I have played the thpg demo over 40 times.

Yet another traitor.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
logan
post Sep 21 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #7

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

QUOTE(basic @ Sep 21 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]26108[/snapback]

yay basic. somebody else see's this game through my eyes

=]

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Sep 21 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #8

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 21 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]26110[/snapback]
Ya graphically it's goods and the flickit is decent. but it's empty and boring. where as thpg has lots to do a great story line the create a park etc etc. I could go on all day on what THPG has over sktae. the only thing skate has over thpg is graphics and the realness. but thpg will have a sim mode.

I agree.
I just pre ordered thpg for ps3. I prefer thpg over skate just because th games are fun and have good intertaining storylines. I play video games to get away from real life, not to sim one. Plus i wish you could get off your board in skate just to turn around of something. Cuz it takes forever when you hit something and stop for your skater to turn around and start pushing again. ( it makes me feel like im playing thps3.)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 21 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #9

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

ya it's so realistic you can't even get off your board. lmao.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Sep 22 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #10

AZN
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

i had fun with both demos. they both have different things going for them. Il ike them both equally and i will be buying both of them. I'm thinking ill get proving ground first though...

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 04:48 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum