Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Is Random... Maybe Offensive... And Maybe Crude But Whatever...
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Apr 3 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #1

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

i noticed this morning everyone here has got something quirky, wierd or "abnormal" about them.... i mean like not just little personality things like "oh, everyone is different" im talking about standout things like (sorry if i offend you guys i love you all i dont like making u be examples but whatever)

joe - broke his damn neck.... thats not normal lol
wiz - he's an old "geezwer" married with kids and is still dedicated to gaming (pimp shit, but not "normal)
biz - got one leggage (and still rapes shit up)

so i decided that everyone here should state the most obvious standout thing thats the most obvious and surface level "different" thing about them...

its healthy to be introspective here and there..

ill start,

most people, the first thing they see or judge about me is that i am a vegan. i wish it wasnt this way but that's the most surface level "different" thing about me. then again other peopel notice my tattoo first since i was only 17 when i got it.

whos up next.... just do it you know you wanna.

This post has been edited by ukjmn: Apr 3 2007, 08:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Apr 3 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #2

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

I don't think that having a life and still playing video games is abnormal. I mean most of the people who make the games have families. I could see if thats all I did all day was play games but thats far from the truth. The average age of a video gamer is around 29 I believe. thats an average. so to say that playing video games and having a family/wife is not normal is kinda not true. I don't deidcate my life to video games and BGOAT and video games is kinda like a hobby. and I wouldn't call it a quirk. Also being Vegan is really not, not normal either there are quite a few people who are vegan theres nothing abnormal about that either Vegans have a very interesting outlook on things and most of the things they believe are pretty truthfull. I have a lot of respect for vegans and there way of life. People who look down on vegans or think there different obviously have never gotten to know one and actually listen to what there about. Humans weren't ment to eat meat. Our digestive track is long like that of plant eating animals. we don't have claws or sharp teeth like meat eaters. most people never really thought about that I could go on and on about why vegans way of life for the most part is better but thats not what this topic is about. I also don't think that having a handy cap makes you different or should be considered a quirk either. shit happens wether it be something you did to yourself or an accident or even birth defect. yet again people don't understand this and look at them differently. we're all normal it's just some of us have things different about us wether it be a skin color, sexual preference, handicap, illness, religion. w/e but under no circumstances would I consider those differences to be not normal or a quirk.

Quirk = a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism: He is full of strange quirks.

Biz's quirk would be sometimes he is annoying in his hyperness. Just an example.

Byting your nails would be a quirk.

Anyways just wanted to get that out.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
logan
post Apr 3 2007, 10:18 AM
Post #3

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

Wiz, we know you're smart.. you don't need to type all that up. Just go along with it. ;]

& for me, i don't know what to type, so i'll get back later.

+Quote Post
Gouldness
post Apr 3 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #4

The return
Group Icon

Member No.: 40

Sexy Avy

I don't know what to say about myself... I'm kinda the guy who fucking knows everyone because of the partying lately. A lot of the people I party with love guitar hero. My roomates in our apartment next yaer love time crisis because i got the guns and shit. So sometimes it can be a social thing.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Apr 3 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #5

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

I'm not sure what the most standout thing about me is. Could possibly be my short temper. But none of you would really know that because I don't have much anger online because arguing over the internet is stupid. My friends will tell you that I'm a sick fuck and that I will not hesitate to throw the first punch in any situation. YAY FOR SHORT TEMPERS!

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
Gouldness
post Apr 3 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #6

The return
Group Icon

Member No.: 40

Sexy Avy

I guess my abnormality would be that I write a lot of stuff. And I have this nasty habit of hooking up with girls that are completely psycho...

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Apr 3 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #7

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Apr 3 2007, 06:00 PM) [snapback]19534[/snapback]
YAY FOR SHORT TEMPERS!

Yay indeed.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Apr 3 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #8

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Uhh, im like 5"1, and i can kick most kids asses around here ( i workout sometimes and know martial arts ).
I also have a short temper when it comes to people i hate.

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Apr 3 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #9

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Well I don't really have a short temper only with people I dislike. It can be my friend that I snap on. If they just push me to a certain point I will just like snap.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Apr 4 2007, 06:46 AM
Post #10

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

wiz i completely agree. its nto that i consider this or that to be "different" its just a matter of what people percieve of you. liek you know people poke fun at around here (maybe not all too seriously). it was an observation i had made that all of us here have something about us that is "our of the regular" and kinda gives this place personality. like, i hate to point it out, the racial diversity here, we have a pretty decent ammount of different races here.

maybe i came across the worng way, idk. i just was noticing hwo everyone here has a surface level difference to them that sets us all apart aside from who we truely are aswell. like yes everyoen is different in the world, but what i mainly was noting was htat not everyone here tries to be or is like everyone else. its not like a cliche or whatever where we all wanna be just like you wiz or the guy next to us. its liek a community where we all can be a little "different" and still alll get along (for the most part wink.gif ) and come together with and equal enjoyment of glitching or TH games or whatever. i admire online communities for this reason.

maybe i was being vauge or too flipant... or mayeb you over-thought it wiz lol but it doesnt matter.

whats the most surface level thing that people notice is "different" about you? thats prob what the topic shoulda been titled

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Apr 4 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #11

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

OOOOOOoooooooooohhhhh. I gotchya. ya Thats why I think BGOAT is such a great.... group.. it used to be a clan but now it's like more then that and everyone even though different in there own way fits in and should feel welcome. I will type more later when I get out of work.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
bleed
post Apr 4 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #12

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

its a psychobilly freakout!

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Apr 4 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #13

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

oooooo alright. well the first thing that people notice about me is prob either my height or athleticism. but can't really judge athleticism from looking at me. just get to know me.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:54 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum