> Holy Moly This Game Sucks
jack0ff
post Dec 25 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #1

stranger
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 42

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Sexiest Avy's Award Tony Hawk Game collector FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser F@H 100 WU's

Wow I knew I made a mistake when i got this game for my brother for xmas.

I bought the THP8 PS3 edition..................................and..........seriously it sucks

in career mode your screen fucking chokes when ur going to diff parts of the level for some reason (maybe its because its a gay ass ported game from teh x360)

i mean with the power of ps3.................how can an offline game still lag and shit, i mean i play resistance 24/7 ive never seen the framerate drop one bit or notice any room lag with full 40 people fuckin shooting at each other.

otherwise............this game is pretty decent at the gameplay and shit but the only thing that bugs me is the lag when skating to diff area and shit.

i promised my self after i bought thug2-to never buy another tony hawk game again, but i couldnt resist since it was for ps3 sad.gif

------Signature-------
PEOPLE GET LOST BUT THEN THEY GET FOUND.....LOVE IT WHEN THEY HEAR THE CHAMPION SOUND.......WORKS LIKE A MAGNET ON THE PEOPLE ALL AROUND...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 20)
Gamb
post Dec 30 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #21

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
From: In that place, with the sky and stuff. You know the one I'm talking about.
Member No.: 60

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

I play friends that say there sick. Then they 60,000 is UB35 1337/\/3$$. Its always fun.

------Signature-------
QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 26 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]20653[/snapback]
Biz did you know, Gamb once taught Jesus how to glitch.

My GH scores All my scores are up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wRtvXlzfN4 ZOMG AEROSMITH PWNT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum