BGOAT wiz
post Mar 29 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

BGOAT.com is approaching it's 4th anniversary which means the clan itself is about 41/2 years old now. The site's anniversary is on the 6th of april. I dunno if there will be any updates for that or not but keep checking back. Now for the big news.

As everyone knows back in september of 06 I got to fly out to Neversoft and get some hands on w/ P8. It was a blast the best expeirience ever. Now the expeirence is about to get better. No I didn't get invited to play this next TH game. Even better. The people over at Neversoft have been working w/ me the past few weeks and basically want me to move out there to work for them. This of course is a huge step for me. it means moving my family away from our family and away from my kids grandparents and great grandparents. a huge decision for sure. They would get us set up w/ a nice temporary place and pay for the entire move. Now I know most of you are like do it do it. but theres more then just leaving behind family because Neversoft said they would pay for us to go back and visit twice a year. The other thing is that I would have to release owner ship of BGOAT.com and all it's sites and properties to someone else and basically give up BGOAT. This is because since I would be working for the company that makes the games that we find glitches for they don't want info being leaked about the games. I am only now able to post about it because of all the technicalalities and such and even now can't go into great detail as far as like my pay rate goes and such. So basically I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Should I leave my family for a promising career doing what I love all the way across the country. close the site and leave behind people I have come to call friends for the past 4 1/2 years. or should I just stay where I am doing what I do and pass up an oppertunity of a life time. Who would take over BGOAT.com and it's leadership if anyone. I just wanted to let you guys know whats going on and see what you guys think about the situation.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 29 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #2

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

damn that is big. what do you they want you to do like work wise?

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 29 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Well I could pay some of the fees, with a part time job, i make like ~$100 every 3 weeks, so I could pay.

But, if you truly wanna goto a wholee new place and work for them, than do it. I meen, moving away from friends and family would be hard. But the whole move is paid for, you have a job there if you want, its a big company offering you a job.
So I would take it. But I would talk it over with your wife/parents, see if it would be okay with them.

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Mar 29 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #4

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

Ya I mean my wife knows and she is kinda meh about it. I am not conserned about my parents. it's my grandparents and the relationship my kids have w/ them. I mean there my kids great grandparents and there close. just like to me there more of my parents then grandparents. but again I could fly back twice a year and be w/ them. it will be hard on my kids though. I still have to work out all the details. I will keep ya posted.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 29 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #5

Frequent
Group Icon

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Yeah thats what I meant with talk with your wife, i should a put talk with your family. I know I always wanna move, but then I'd have to pretty much start all over with my friends, even just seeing them twice a year would be pretty bunk.

That is a tough decision.

Can you let us know what you would be doing? As in finding glitches for them? Or designing concepts and what not?
Cause if you found glitches for them, that would be gay for us BGOAT's cause glitching would be that much more hard.

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 29 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Community Contributer

he wouldnt be looking for glitches, no time. hed be designing or something. it be sweet bc then he could bring us back cad and such but idk its a big decision

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Mar 29 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #7

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

I haven't got all the details but most likely it would be testing and perhaps some deisgining like ideas and such. no matter what there will always be glitches. remember I might be the owner of BGOAT but I am not the one who finds all the glitches. it's a group effort. well I g2g home so I will post some when I get home or something. Perhaps I will have another email by then w/ more info.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Duffers
post Mar 29 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #8

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

To be honest, BGOAT is pretty much dieing anyway. If you want go work for them, do it.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 29 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #9

Frequent
Group Icon

Duff go play on you're pc

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Mar 29 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #10

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

DO IT!

Okay wiz this is how I would do this if I were you...

I remember awhile ago you had a talk with me about maybe PTH and BGOAT site conjoining to share a glitch database... If

some how we could work something out with them so that we can have the people we use to capture glitches and their

glitch cappers work together on the database (and use PTH's way of posting glitches) that could take care of the glitch

database. As for the forum and the main page I think a few of us here could open a paypal account or something to put

some money into to keep the site going. As for you leaving us behind im sure we will always see you on aim and

possibly even on the current TH games. (AndyTHPS is always on AIM so you can't say they won't let you talk to us on aim)

Deal Maker: YOU WILL BE CLOSER TO ME!

As for your family they should know by now how big of a deal this is for you. AND how promising this move can be for your

career. I would first clear it out with your wife make sure how she feels exactly and if shes good to go on it sit the rest of

your family down together and announce it and let them know how your wife feels. Plus the tidbit about Neversoft paying for

2 visits back home a year. And all the other things they would pay for.

Deal Maker: YOU WILL BE CLOSER TO ME!(if you didn't see it the first time)

This is a huge thing man. (If your telling the truth it is almost April 1st you know) Would you rather stay were your at, at the

job your at or do what you been doing as a hobby for the past 4+ years as a career? Trust me I see the huge decision you

have with the family thats why you should sit them all down and see what they think. Good luck man. Oh and keep us up on

whats going on.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
.:Hack:.
post Mar 29 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 127

Tony Hawk Game Collector

I agree, also working for neversoft is like the ultimate goal of anyone who like the games. Like i know 1000 people who would do anything to work for rockstar.

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Mar 29 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #12

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

APRIL FOOLS!

now gimme a candy bar for being the only one not buying this!

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 29 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #13

Frequent
Group Icon

Its not april nub

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Mar 29 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #14

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE(Duffers @ Mar 29 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]19213[/snapback]
To be honest, BGOAT is pretty much dieing anyway. If you want go work for them, do it.

Yet your still here.... hmmm everyone always says this at this time of year. and yet we make it to another year.

It especially sucks when someone in the clan assumes this. if thats what you think then leave for a more lively clan that will last.. when I say last I mean more then a month.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 29 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Community Contributer

hmmmmm maybe it is an april fools joke.....

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Biz: Mar 29 2007, 05:20 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Mar 29 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #16

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Here's what I see...You wanna go work for Neversoft and it's what you want to do. Then please don't let us be the reason that you don't do it. We will always be around and we will still keep in touch some way. But if you like the way things are now and you are content with everything, then stay. But I hear you it is a tough decision when you throw in all the factors of having to leave your family and making your kids do all this as well. But whatever may come I hope that it was one that YOU and your family have decided on together. May the best be with you wiz.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
logan
post Mar 29 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #17

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

Yo wiz, if this is not a joke. You should really concider going. And if you do, have Harold take over BGOAT's technical shit like the forums and everything else and have Duct in charge of the glitching part.

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 29 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Community Contributer

also if this is true make them bring back CAD, CAP, THPS4 lvls and all that shit. and recomend me as a secret skater smile.gif

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Mar 29 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #19

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

bahaha duct.... harold babahaahahaa.....

sorry to break it to you guys but bgoat can only have one leader.
not to mention the fact the whole reason bgoat ever lasted in the first place was because it was founded and ran with the maturity of an adult... something that most here (including me from time to time) lack.

+Quote Post
KEVON
post Mar 29 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #20

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

just think about it and post your response in... april.... lets make it the first so se will all remember the big day.

------Signature-------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:38 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum