BGOAT wiz
post Nov 17 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Although I didn't get one I got to see one at wal mart. I have never been so amazed by a consoles pure beauty. I mean the 360 looks pretty sweet but the PS3 is just aww inspiering. It's big yes but it looks amazing. The one complaint I have about games how ever on both the 360 and the PS3 is that they all seem very shiny. like everything is overly shiny and reflective. in anycase the PS3 is an amazing looking piece of art. I can't wait to actually get my hands on one.

------Signature-------
I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bleed
post Nov 20 2006, 02:36 AM
Post #2

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

ps3 just seems to plain, all it has to offer is more power. the 360 has online play and coustomization, the Wii is origional and looks very fun, but the ps3 is nothing more than a more powerful ps2 with a six axis controller and a hard drive.

thats kind of an easy way to dumb down the Ps3.

More power = Good thing
Online play = Ps3 has it, just not for THP8.
Six Axis Controller= Cool, Don't know its real purpose yet, but I'm sure it could be used for something.
More power = Still a good thing.
Hard drive = Xbox had it, now the Playstation has it. Good thing? Yes.

And then there are other obvious things that you missed such as the amazing graphics of the ps3 (which are, by the way, just splendiferous). I played the Xbox 360 once, and the ps3 once (about a week apart) and from an unbiased standpoint the Ps3 just looks a whole lot better and definately feels alot more new gen, especially since the 360 has been around for quite some time. The 360 just seems like a size reduction, which wasn't really that much of an issue in the first place. It still over heats too. I'm not a fan boy, but if I had a choice, its Ps3 hands down. Don't bother with the grill bashing, because quite frankly the xbox seems to be doing better at it, and if the ps3 could grill food and play video games, whos gonna bitch? The only thing we have to worry about is sony trying to make a mini ps3 like they did with the ps2.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 10:52 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum