Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 3/18/10 New Bgoat Coming Soon., and my birthday.
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 18 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Yo whats up you crazy ass goats? If you havnt heard, bGoat is dead, but what i have heard is no way, no how. Gentleman, im proud to announce to you bGoat has a new leader in town and i go by the name of Biz. You know me, i know all of you, lets not make this weird. Now, there is a new direction that i am taking bGoat.

Let me explain;
bGoat 2002-2010 (Tony Hawk Era) We have dominated the Tony Hawk series. Over 4,000 glitches archived in the THGlitchDatabase.
bGoat 2010-???? (Gaming Community Era) We will now be an open gaming community. We wont be 100% dedicated to glitching, but it will be included. In the new navigation bar there will be a section for "GAMES" there will be a game listing from #-Z. Say you click on "GTA IV" or "SKATE 3", whatever you get it, anyway upon clicking on that game title, a page will open dedicated to the specific game title and will include Mission/Goal listings, Cheats, and Glitches. Overall, its time to game. Lets Do This!

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 23 2010, 01:48 AM
Post #2

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Thanks homie. Yea pretty much the idea is to have an open community but also a side of glitchers (in which is the actual bgoat clan) This site was built on glitching and it is too bad that the TH games died but glitching other games is always a possibility. Glitching isnt the main focal point as of right now, but it is still a factor featured in the game descriptions on the games page. (ALSO: Just got finished adding the T list of games and got the THP8 page up. More coming soon!)

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum